Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Show us you CCW setups

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Taurus PT92 in an Uncle Mikes IWB holster (size 5). I'm very skinny, so carrying on the side is not an option because it sticks out like Im wearing... a big gun on my hip :P . I always wear the shirt under the holster, and then something else over it (for comfort). Will have to wait for better pics.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #52

I have several differen't setups but here is one my Sig 239 with a Comp-Tac Shirt Tucker.

Last edited by SigGambler; 01-26-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #53

Likes Given: 291

A pt145 in a kholster...

Countries are eaten up by the parties they favor, and ravaged by the one they oppose. Fathers and sons, sheath their swords in anothers bowels in the field, and their wives and daughters are exposed to rudeness and lust of ruffians at home.~PHILANTHROPOS

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Old 02-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #54

Just got my crossbreed supertuck. I've never felt more concealed in my life . if anyone out there is up in the air on an IWB holster, get the supertuck.

crossbreed.jpg   crossbreed_xposed.jpg  

Old 03-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #55

Hi guys, I have been carrying for a long time but new to this forum. I really enjoy it btw. Being a big guy (fat), I find an IWB or pocket carry the best for me. I would like to find another method but anthing on my belt sticks out like giant growth on my waistline. I do have another question. I have read many post about a particular method of carry or manner of dress that (screams gun) My question is SO WHAT? As long as you weapon is concelled and you are not brandishing it, what does it matter? My opinion is that these methods only scream gun to fellow CCW citizens and they probably feel safer knowing you are there if a crisis arises. Just my opinion.

Last edited by FGColonel; 03-06-2010 at 03:08 PM.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #56

Liked 1681 Times on 947 Posts
Likes Given: 1130

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGColonel View Post
Hi guys, I have been carrying for a long time but new to this forum. I really enjoy it btw. Being a big guy (fat), I find an IWB of pockec carry the best for me. I would like to find another method but anthing on my belt sticks out like giant growth on my waistline. I do have another question. I have read many post about a particular method of carry or manner of dress that (screams gun) My question is SO WHAT? As long as you weapon is concelled and you are not brandishing it, what does it matter? My opinion is that these methods only scream gun to fellow CCW citizens and they probably feel safer knowing you are there if a crisis arises. Just my opinion.
I feel that the power of a handgun is greatly increased when you add the element of surprise. Open carry is allowed where I live. But I have a permit to conceal for that very reason.

It is kind of interesting though...I noticed a guy who was dressed similar to myself. I watched his walk for a few seconds and caught a glimps of the end of his holster. If I was not a gun guy...I would not have noticed. I think we notice each other because we try so hard to hide it ourselves.

I wear a t shirt tucked in with a button up shirt over it untucked. I often leave the over shirt unbuttoned. I think a lot of us do this in warm weather.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #57

New to the forum. Any suggestions on holsters for a Sig p220 carry ?
Thanks............

Old 03-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #58

Ankle carry is something i'd like to try. Some hate it, some swear by it. I guess you don't know till you try. Would only use it for sub 10 ounce 380.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:52 AM   #59

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Here's two that I use. The CZ and the Kimber. I just bought a pocket holster for the lcr which will see more use as it gets warmer.

Old 03-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #60

I just got a CrossBreed QwikClip for my XD40. I bought a MicroClip for a Kahr PM series and plan on buying a SuperTuck when I decide on a new carry .45.

crossbreedquickclip.jpg  

Evil Conservative Hate-monger.

Calle