Shoulder holster question

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Shoulder holster question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1244 Times on 846 Posts
Likes Given: 166

Default Shoulder holster question

Was looking at getting a shoulder rig for my Glock 26 and was wondering if there was any recommendations, and if any come with the extra mag holders already or did you have to get attachments

I never had a shoulder rig and do not know much about them..... Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Get the VHS shoulder holster from Galco. Very nice leather. Comes with 2 mag pouches. Holds the pistol vertically, but you can get the Miami Classic which holds it horizontally if you prefer. Lots of our soldiers use it in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Old 01-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #3

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Galco. I use the classic. Good leather, good snaps and hardware, and comfortable.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:47 AM   #4
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2986 Times on 1720 Posts
Likes Given: 1280

I've got the Andrews Monarch rig. I can remove the holster and mag carrier to wear them on the belt.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f57/one-best-holsters-ive-had-54016/

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)