Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Should I get a CCP before it's too late.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Default Should I get a CCP before it's too late.

I'm thinking I should maybe apply and get one now just in case the prez. gets re-elected. My thought is they may try to outlaw the practice, but grandfather in those that already have them. Thoughts?

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

If/when the time comes it won't make a difference if you have it already or not. If he is re-elected we won't be able to have knives nevermind guns. Getting your license and buying guns will just open you up to confiscation. However it is unlikely Americans will give up their weapons freely. If resistance is encountered summary executions may happen. Meaning they take your gun and shoot you with it. Hope for the best,prepare for the worst.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:17 AM   #3

Liked 280 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 2

If you dont have one now, why wait. Its only gonna make responsible gun owners look good.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
If/when the time comes it won't make a difference if you have it already or not. If he is re-elected we won't be able to have knives nevermind guns. Getting your license and buying guns will just open you up to confiscation. However it is unlikely Americans will give up their weapons freely. If resistance is encountered summary executions may happen. Meaning they take your gun and shoot you with it. Hope for the best,prepare for the worst.
That's what I mean why paint a bigger target on my back, but at the same time I'm already on their list. After all that's why the 2nd exists, they would definitely meet resistance. It would be an American revolution/Civil war all over again. Not sure I'm making much sense, but leaning towards it.

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk
If you dont have one now, why wait. Its only gonna make responsible gun owners look good.
Nothing but truth, no matter how hard they try we will always know the truth.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:02 AM   #6

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

No. I say get one for the right reasons, not political paranoia.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 03-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #7
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Only the paranoid survive. Lol

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #8

Liked 400 Times on 249 Posts
Likes Given: 1124

get one if you can theres no good reason not too.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by knfxda
No. I say get one for the right reasons, not political paranoia.
The thought has always been for the right reason, but in the past I've never felt an urgency. I truly believe God is guiding my steps, and feel like this is a move I should make!

Old 03-13-2012, 01:31 AM   #10

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
...but at the same time I'm already on their list...
I was put on the list the very day I stood and took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, so help me God. That was 40 years ago, and that oath remains in affect today, and will remain in affect until the day they come and kill me..."From my cold dead hands"