several cc quesions for my situation

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > several cc quesions for my situation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default several cc quesions for my situation

Well I live in Michigan and I have a ccw(carry a rugher lcp!) I will be moving to Texas mid january.

1. when I change my mailing adress-license to Texas will I still be able to carry in Michigan when I visit?

2. Texas acknowledge Michigans ccw so do I have to get a Texas ccw to carry in Texas when I become a resident.

thanks guys

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9166 Times on 3958 Posts
Likes Given: 1436

You need to check for reciprocity- one state honoring another stae's permits. Once you move, you are no longer a resident of MI- check on getting your TX resident permit- and see if MI honors a Texas resdient permit.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.