A Self Defense - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > A Self Defense

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 11:11 AM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaLawman

OH NO YOU DIDN'T INVOKE THE GILDA!

She was classic...I don't know if I liked Emily Litella or Roseanne Rosannadanna better.
I don't know man, Roseanne Rosannadanna is pretty annoying.

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 11-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #92

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlsbadRanger06

Never paid any attention, but are Ranger qualified Marines allowed to wear the tab on ANY uniform?
Yes. I don't know about dress uniforms but they are (or were) allowed to wear a ranger patch on the upper sleeve of the field uniform (ACUs to you) I would assume that since they can, there's a provision to wear a ranger device on the dress uniforms. This is how I found out that Marines can even go to Ranger school, before I saw the patch ( and asked about it) I had no idea it was even possible.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #93

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Yes. I don't know about dress uniforms but they are (or were) allowed to wear a ranger patch on the upper sleeve of the field uniform (ACUs to you) I would assume that since they can, there's a provision to wear a ranger device on the dress uniforms. This is how I found out that Marines can even go to Ranger school, before I saw the patch ( and asked about it) I had no idea it was even possible.
Well that's pretty cool that they're allowed to wear the Tab. You're right, it is a pretty big deal to us. Hell man I cried when I was tabbed (my Mom did it). Hell I've for a Ranger Tab on literally every vehicle I own!

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton