Safest location in all of MI, maybe even the world today :)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Safest location in all of MI, maybe even the world today :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 897 Times on 546 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Default Safest location in all of MI, maybe even the world today :)

OC event protesting our REPUBLICAN senate majority leader holding up a bill that begins to straighten out MI screwy firearm laws.

I was impressed with the number of cars passing by that were honking in support.

There was a LOT of police presence too... damn all those people carrying firearms, you never know when they will start a shoot out in the streets

I had to leave immediately after the event instead of joining the group for dinner, twisted my knee on the stairs this morning, almost didn't go.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

DAMN, With all those guns how could there POSSIBLY NOT be a shoot out!?!?

In the real world, we know its the most PEACEFUL of protests...I mean hell, what jack-booted thug would dare start shyt??

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 AM   #3

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Partdeux, are you talking about the Monroe ralley? I went about a month ago but i couldnt make the one this past weekend. They said there was quite a few people that showed up this past weekend. Hopfully SB59 goes through, i will have to take a second Cpl course but but would defenitly be worth it.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 897 Times on 546 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk View Post
Partdeux, are you talking about the Monroe ralley? I went about a month ago but i couldnt make the one this past weekend. They said there was quite a few people that showed up this past weekend. Hopfully SB59 goes through, i will have to take a second Cpl course but but would defenitly be worth it.
Yes I went. Fatal auto accident that shut down I-75 def kept down our numbers. Call the gov's office, he apparently is behind not allowing this to move forward. Sen majority leader is taking one for the team.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Isn;t it funny that consevative events reqiure 3 or 4 officers. mostly for traffic control. but the sane number of ppl in others groups require a hundred officers in full riot gear.

45 Junkie