Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Revolutionary Self-Defense Shooting Technique & UT CFP (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/revolutionary-self-defense-shooting-technique-ut-cfp-12144/)

WomenofCaliber 03-23-2009 10:58 PM

Revolutionary Self-Defense Shooting Technique & UT CFP

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know about a class I am offering. :)

On Saturday, March 28, 2009, get a lifetime of competence, safety & confidence for only $300! (includes fingerprints, photos, full color reference manual)

Perhaps you have a concealed firearm permit, but you're frankly afraid to carry a firearm on you. Why? Because you're not sure of your ability to hit what you're aiming at or because you're not confident you can keep it safely out of the reach of unauthorized persons, and because you've heard plenty of negative stigma about those who carry firearms.

Our training and this exclusive shooting technique will certainly address all of these valid aspects which have kept men and women from responsibly exercising their 2nd Amendment rights for decades.

-Class held in Orem, UT

- Class schedule runs from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 28, 2009. You must plan on attending the FULL day.

- A non-refundable deposit of $25 is required for each participant of this training. You may pay this via Google Checkout upon your registration.

- Women of Caliber does not accept credit cards or checks at the training location. Cash only.

Learn the laws AND the method.

Seating is limited so register now at Women of Caliber*-*index_html or call 801-788-4133

I also have a blog you may be interested in following: Women of Caliber

SGT-MILLER 03-24-2009 12:54 AM

One day, that's all????

:confused:

ladyM 03-24-2009 05:38 AM

.........I've been practicing for weeks to hit exactly what I aim at !
Utah is a long way to go for me....but... if I can learn ALL that in one day
it may be worth the effort ? lol....;)

WomenofCaliber 03-24-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER (Post 85947)
One day, that's all????

:confused:

We're only offering the class one day in Orem. We will be traveling to states near you in the future. If you have 20-30 friends who would also like to take the class we'll drive to you. As long as you are located within reasonable distance. :)

WomenofCaliber 03-24-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyM (Post 86082)
.........I've been practicing for weeks to hit exactly what I aim at !
Utah is a long way to go for me....but... if I can learn ALL that in one day
it may be worth the effort ? lol....;)

I definitely think it is worth it! We also train men. Go to Castle Defense*-*index_html

Women of Caliber*-*index_html

Women of Caliber

WDB 03-25-2009 03:13 AM

lifetime of competence, safety & confidence for only $300

Thats a good price considering what you offering and you get it done in a single eight hour class! I can put together 20 to 30 people that would bail on the range time/fees if you could provied lifetime of competence, safety & confidence for only $300 in a single day. You must be Gods, as my USMC traing and my PD training took a LOT more than eight hours and neither offered a lifetime of competence, safety & confidence.

WomenofCaliber 03-25-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDB (Post 86465)
lifetime of competence, safety & confidence for only $300

Thats a good price considering what you offering and you get it done in a single eight hour class! I can put together 20 to 30 people that would bail on the range time/fees if you could provied lifetime of competence, safety & confidence for only $300 in a single day. You must be Gods, as my USMC traing and my PD training took a LOT more than eight hours and neither offered a lifetime of competence, safety & confidence.

What part of Washington are you in? Thanks for your enthuasism and willingness to pull your friends together. We would love to come do a special class just for you. Let me know what you were thinking.

ladyM 03-26-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WomenofCaliber (Post 86226)
I definitely think it is worth it! We also train men. Go to Castle Defense*-*index_html

Women of Caliber*-*index_html

Women of Caliber

What do you train the men to do ? lol -- It could be very interesting !

Jesse17 03-26-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WomenofCaliber (Post 86710)
What part of Washington are you in? Thanks for your enthuasism and willingness to pull your friends together. We would love to come do a special class just for you. Let me know what you were thinking.

This is a joke right? Did you even read what you're responding to?

I don't have anything against vendors on a forum like this, but IMHO, you're clearly here to make money not contribute to the forum.

YOU CAN'T OFFER WHAT YOU'RE CLAIMING TO SELL, IN ONLY 8 HOURS!

Drank a little before posting this, so Mods, please delete this post if I'm out of line here.

ladyM 03-26-2009 12:56 AM

Good call,jesse--------------