Reactions? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Reactions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2014, 04:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 275 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 55

[QUOTE=BeyondTheBox;1598983
I mean, printing is just a fact with pocket carry[/QUOTE]

But there is so much crap that people carry now, from huge key chains to tablets to water bottles and the occasional flask. Many people (men)carry wallets and cell phones in front pockets. Unless you draw attention to yourself in some other way, nobody really watches the bulges in your pocket. When I pocket carry (S&W Bodyguard) it's in a sleeve holster in my back pocket...looks like a wallet. When it's owb or iwb, I have shirt covering it. When I first started carrying, I was very conscious of it.....now it's just part of my attire.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #12

Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
But there is so much crap that people carry now, from huge key chains to tablets to water bottles and the occasional flask. Many people (men)carry wallets and cell phones in front pockets. Unless you draw attention to yourself in some other way, nobody really watches the bulges in your pocket. When I pocket carry (S&W Bodyguard) it's in a sleeve holster in my back pocket...looks like a wallet. When it's owb or iwb, I have shirt covering it. When I first started carrying, I was very conscious of it.....now it's just part of my attire.
Exactly...

Old 07-05-2014, 07:13 PM   #13

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Most of the time I conceal but sometimes ill oc if I'm just running in the gas station for a polar pop and I've only had a couple people notice and say anything about my pistol but nothing negative. I open carried in an advance auto store one day and the guy at the counter commented about my 1911. He said, "Ah a 1911 guy huh!"

I've never had anyone notice (or at least they didn't say anything) when I cc. Sometimes my shirt doesn't completely cover my pistol and a little of the holster is visible. But I'm in a very gun friendly area (southern indiana).
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Last edited by dragunovsks; 07-05-2014 at 07:18 PM.