r.i. anti gun bull

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > r.i. anti gun bull

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 01:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default r.i. anti gun bull

OPPOSE HB 5010.

This bill would increase the fee 150 percent for a License to Conceal Carry a Weapon (LCCW) and would provide that nonresident permits be valid for only one year.

I took the time to send a note to ALL the reps on the list!

This is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous . Will this extra money make any difference in the mess R.I. is in?? We already have to jump through hoops to get a license to carry a weapon already covered by the 2nd amendment. Will raising the price of permits keep guns out of the hands of criminals??? When was the last time you heard of a home invasion by 3 attackers with legal guns and lccw permits??? I am not a "conspiracy theory guy", but why make it difficult and expensive for law-abiding citizens to exercise their constitutional right to bear arms? If you feel this way please send a note ...immediately AndyB

The State of Rhode Island General Assembly

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here