Propose a picture area for CCW? - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Propose a picture area for CCW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 12:10 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I finally got the stupid youtube vid to load on my work computer. Interesting education video for the the parents. Do they ban backpacks at that school too? What about long pants? I think the kids would be safest if they all went to school in just their underwear.

I will commend shnorse for following the handgun laws. I will also commend him for seeking out knowledge about a subject he is interested in. Following the law however unjust they may be and for whatever reason (self preservation or morals) is a trait of a responsible person. Educating oneself can be difficult using internet forums where comments will be made that would never be uttered in person and where many would be teachers are arrogant and self righteous.