Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers - Page 26
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #251
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillBender View Post
A hissy fit really? I could care less what you have to say about me not respecting others rights or not. You donhave a chose and I choose to not care about their sign. Doesnt bother me. I dont have to try and justify anything. It already is.Karma is a bitch and will bite you soon enough.
as usuall, you just showed exactly your true colors Willbender! and that's your whole problem, you don't care about the rights of others, just your own. that's why it makes you selfish and inconsiderate of others. you seem to think that it all revolves around what you want to do and the hell with everyone else's rights or wishes. that's a very poor attitude to have and makes you a very poor example of those who do carry and respect the rights of others.

you have done nothing but try and justify your position throughout this entire thread! and very poorly i might add and have done nothing but give the impression of a being nothing more than a spoiled child throwing a tantrum when not given his way. i suspect at some point in the future you will find out the errors of your way of thinking and it will go badly for you. good luck with that!

and Willbender, you're right, Karma is a bitch, and because of the way i thought, much like you, being self entered, selfish and inconsiderate of others, yes she bit me pretty hard in the past. at some point when you have a life changing moment and you're whole life is turned upside down and if you decide to change your line of thinking, and start thinking of others, rather than just yourself and realize the world doesn't revolve around just you and what you want, then maybe there's a chance you will start acting like a mature and responsible adult.

as many have pointed out, it's about making a choice and you have chosen to disregard and direspect others. life is about choices. the choices we make in life are what defines our character. your decisions and choices clearly define your character, you have none.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #252

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

One of the Missouri carry sites has a PDF. for a business card which is printable. You can print sheets of 10 on any printer. The front side has a gun with the "no gun" circle and slash through the gun, an "=" sign, and then a $ with the same "no cash" circle around it.
At the bottom it says "we respect your signm, andwill respect your wishes by doing business elsewhere. The flip side of the card has some information about the legality of ccw in Missouri and lists the qualifications and training required....at the bottom it says NO sign = good cents! Do any of the other state organizations have these cards?

Old 03-15-2013, 03:54 AM   #253

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I'm not too sure what point you are trying to make, if any at all. The law is pretty simple and straightforward. Property owners rights come first over those who come on to their property. It's got nothing to do with your rights. If you enjoy arguing, go to somewhere they put up a sign and argue with them. Most here are reasonable gun owners and many CCW. That's my right. I also believe that when a person breaks the law whether by theft or trespassing or by injuring somebody they lose their rights. It really doesn't matter where you stand on the issue. If you break the rules long enough you will lose some of your rights and possibly some of your freedoms. It's really up to you what you do. Be responsible for yourself and quit looking for validity to to as you please. What goes around comes around, sometimes faster than you can imagine.

Old 03-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #254

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Stop!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2013, 05:25 AM   #255

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

One simple question; if the people that run the USA decide to change the 2nd Amendment and say we Do Not Have The Right to Bear Arms, put it to a vote of the public and the majority say eliminate the 2nd; will you comply?

Old 03-15-2013, 05:43 AM   #256

Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Will- That doesn't sound like something Axxe would do.

Come on y'all, we have 2 diff opinions on the subject. Axxe makes some great points, JohnM makes some great points. We shouldn't be attacking each other, as far as I know there are no enemies here at the forum. All of us can learn something here at FTF.

I'm on the JohnM side of the table, but I've learned much from Axxe and Hossfly from previous posts about property owner's rights. I def believe in property owner's rights, I'm just not willing to put them before my safety. I know, I could go elsewhere. I'm just not willing to alter my life bc someone is scared of LACs having guns.

Some might see this as disrespect, I do not. I treat people with respect and behave like a reasonable person. Generally I go elsewhere, but sometimes it's just not feasible. For instance, friends want to meet at a local eatery w/ a gun buster sign. I don't feel I should have to stay home or go anyways and be unarmed. This is what I meant by altering my life. Girlfriend's son has a bday party at chuck e cheese with a gun buster sign. Do I go unarmed and risk our safety, or do I tell the four year old who LOVES chuck e cheese and has been talking about it for two weeks that he has to pick another place.

I don't mean for my post to anger or disrespect anyone, it's just MY opinion. Please don't flame me or call me names, this forum isn't the place for it.

Old 03-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #257

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillBender View Post
Im not here to get a life lesson guy. Especially from some old guy like you. If I put off the things you say about me who gives a crap. This is a forum. I dont share my life lessons on here.
Quote:
I like to start fights and piss old men off like you
Haha. This is a place for public thoughts. In my opinion I dont think anyones facts hold any sort of justifiable truth. Because in reality we all make our own decisions and we all learn fron them in our own ways. I find it pretty amusing to look at the way you handle people you dont like on here or opinions you dont like. You dont know me. But with your rep I can take a wild guess as to what type of person you are. Especially after you private message me threatening me to stop arguing or you will have me kicked off. Thought that was a good one!
In that case PLEASE let me know if you plan a trip to East Texas
I'll make sure you have a real good time

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Last edited by HOSSFLY; 03-15-2013 at 12:09 PM.
People Like This 
Old 03-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #258

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
I don't feel I should have to stay home or go anyways and be unarmed.
I agree, it's the same as making schools Murder Safe Zones aka Gun Free.
Furthermore, the question of who really owns the property exists. Stewardship is what we are really talking about. According to our Constitution and our Human Rights, we have the right to protect ourselves. My personal opinion would be, your property begins at the doorway. Until I cross the threshold it's open country. If I don't like the company you keep and feel unsafe in your home without a means of self-defense, then I will not enter your premises. Places of retail business where the public has free reign to come and go as they please, should not be allowed to restrict your birth right in the USA. I know we will argue these points till we are in the pasture, for we all have our own ideals of what is and should be acceptable. Some feel all guns should be illegal except in the hands of the military and law enforcement. History speaks volumes of many leaders with those grand ideals.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #259

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

If there was ever a thread that needed closing this is it---
Way too many horses have lost their life

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #260

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74