Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers - Page 21
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #201
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillBender View Post
No matter how many times i have said something aling the lines of this it gets shot down. So very well put.
frankly, i disagree with anyone, and i mean anyone who feels the need to overlook or disregard the rights of others simply because they have CC permit. an there is nothing anyone can do to change my viewpoint on that position. simply because we do have choices, that there is not one good reason for a person to violate the rights of another person.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:31 AM   #202

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Why should it be illegal to carry conceal in the Post Office, or better yet; while you are driving through the lot putting a letter into the drop box?

You do know that is against the law, right?

Old 03-13-2013, 01:34 AM   #203

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Violation of rights? Whose rights bear the trump card and why? How about this; should a Felon of any type be allowed to post a No Firearms allowed on property sign?

Old 03-13-2013, 01:45 AM   #204
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithkowitz View Post
Violation of rights? Whose rights bear the trump card and why? How about this; should a Felon of any type be allowed to post a No Firearms allowed on property sign?
wasn't aware a felon could be in possession of a firearm!

Old 03-13-2013, 02:42 AM   #205

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Why should it be illegal to carry conceal in the Post Office, or better yet; while you are driving through the lot putting a letter into the drop box?

You do know that is against the law, right?
All federally owned property is "no carry". Even failing,in debt and bankrupt ones like the post office.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:06 AM   #206
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3273 Times on 1815 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post

All federally owned property is "no carry". Even failing,in debt and bankrupt ones like the post office.
That's right and in Utah where you can keep a gun in your car, you still can't on federal property because state laws don't apply on federal property

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:02 AM   #207

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Okay, so if we have a Constitutional Right to Bear Arms per the 2A and that right shall not be infringed upon, how can we be prohibited from carrying on Postal Property, or any Federal Property, especially since we are owners of the property?

Old 03-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #208
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 254 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

frankly, i disagree with anyone, and i mean anyone who feels the need to overlook or disregard the rights of others simply because they have CC permit. an there is nothing anyone can do to change my viewpoint on that position. simply because we do have choices, that there is not one good reason for a person to violate the rights of another person.
My sentiments also. It doesn't matter what stance you take, someone will come up with an exception.

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-13-2013, 04:06 AM   #209

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Okay, so if we have a Constitutional Right to Bear Arms per the 2A and that right shall not be infringed upon, how can we be prohibited from carrying on Postal Property, or any Federal Property, especially since we are owners of the property?
That's an easy one. Most of the postal employees are....well "postal" Having a gun near them would be dangerous for the rest of us....

Old 03-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #210

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

Ok. Thats cool. Good for you. Not how I feel but whatever. I dont judge you so I dont appreciate you judging me for my choice.

Closed Thread