Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers - Page 15
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #141
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 254 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Axxe , I admire your patience for carrying the flag for those of us that try to use a little common sense and respect the rights of others. I fear though you are pizzing into the wind and burning electrons to no avail. There are always people that will use confrontation and ARGUE that their way is the only way. Or use twisted logic or what ifs to defeat what should be straight forward consideration and respect for another law-abiding citizens desires.

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

HOSSFLY Likes This 
Old 03-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #142
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoertz View Post
Axxe , I admire your patience for carrying the flag for those of us that try to use a little common sense and respect the rights of others. I fear though you are pizzing into the wind and burning electrons to no avail. There are always people that will use confrontation and ARGUE that their way is the only way. Or use twisted logic or what ifs to defeat what should be straight forward consideration and respect for another law-abiding citizens desires.
you're probably right Jgoertz. you would think they could actually understand reason and logic. i guess just like the liberals, if you twist the facts around enough, you can rationalize or justify just about anything, even breaking the law or trampling other peoples rights. i have no respect for those who feel they need to diregard the rights of others, knowing they have choices and don't have to.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #143

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

no sir. you are quite wrong! if they have a sign that they want to prohibit you carrying within their establishment, and you are carrying, you are technically breaking the law, whether they caharge you or not. they wouldn't have the sign if they didn't want you to carry on their property. Texas is the same way as far as the sign. but you feel it's alright to go against others rights because you can't reason with simple facts. they con't want someone carrying and they have that right as a property owner.

you can try and justify it or rationalize it anyway that makes you feel better, but the simple fact is you're wrong, selfish and inconsiderate of other peoples rights and wishes.
Show me the law axxe. Prove it! I just took another law class last night with a nra instructor and a police officer showing me the facts and the civil facts. You are wrong. You are not hreaking any law. Its just like oregons tresspassing law. You arent tresspassing untill you are asked to leave. Fact. Pretty dumb but thats hosnit works. I can go on your personal property all day and im not tresspassing until you tell me to leave. Simple as that.

Old 03-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #144

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If its illegal to carry in any establishment that makes most of its money on alcohol sales, is it illegal to carry in a liquor store?

Old 03-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillBender View Post
Show me the law axxe. Prove it! I just took another law class last night with a nra instructor and a police officer showing me the facts and the civil facts. You are wrong. You are not hreaking any law. Its just like oregons tresspassing law. You arent tresspassing untill you are asked to leave. Fact. Pretty dumb but thats hosnit works. I can go on your personal property all day and im not tresspassing until you tell me to leave. Simple as that.
no sir, you're quite wrong again! even if it's not a law, you are still disrespecting another persons rights and wishes. if they have a sign whether it be no guns allowed or no trespassing, you know in your mind that you are doing something wrong. you know they don't want firearms on there premises and you know it's not your property. so like i said you twist all the facts around and rationalize and justify it anyway you want to, but you know that it's wrong.

in Texas, i don't even have to ask you to leave. i pick the phone up, make a call and you get a free trip to the county lock-up. that's a fact. delude yourself into believing what ever makes fou feel better.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscat89 View Post
If its illegal to carry in any establishment that makes most of its money on alcohol sales, is it illegal to carry in a liquor store?
Duh! gee i wonder? hmmmm.... liquor store? hmmmm.... most of their income comes from sales of alcohol......

you might want to reconsider even carrying a firearm if you have to wonder about this one!

Old 03-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #147

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscat89 View Post
...where alcohol is sold AND consumed...sez the law...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 03-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #148

Liked 2179 Times on 1470 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Best not bring that thought & attidude to Texas- Dam sure be a mistake to bring it on my property

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #149

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:

Is that REALLY what you think???

Having an opinion is one thing but stating BS like that as fact is stupid and dangerous...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Best not bring that thought & attidude to Texas- Dam sure be a mistake to bring it on my property
Oregon must be a little more liberal in their laws and thinking than Texas!

Closed Thread