Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Prohibited places for licensed concealed carriers

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillBender

I definetly agree with you on that one, but for me it's to an extent. Like obvious places like airports and what not. I won't carry there.
I'm on the same field as you brother, I don't carry in court houses, or airports, I'm pretty paranoid about those kinda places anyway and stay away unless I just have no choice. But as far as the argument goes on "respecting" property owners rights, they can kiss my azz. It's my right to carry where I please, you think if that theatre in colorado that got shot up would have had a no carry sign in it James Holmes would have said "dang! Guess I can't go kill everyone" I doubt it, and if it can happen there it can happen somewhere I'm at with my family. And I'm not letting a no carry sign stop me from protecting my own. If you don't agree with me don't respond, just go play love is all you need with all your hippie liberal friends. And when you're in a no carry restaurant and some psyco comes in shooting, just remember everything is ok because you're "respecting" the owners rights.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #92
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscat89 View Post
I'm on the same field as you brother, I don't carry in court houses, or airports, I'm pretty paranoid about those kinda places anyway and stay away unless I just have no choice. But as far as the argument goes on "respecting" property owners rights, they can kiss my azz. It's my right to carry where I please, you think if that theatre in colorado that got shot up would have had a no carry sign in it James Holmes would have said "dang! Guess I can't go kill everyone" I doubt it, and if it can happen there it can happen somewhere I'm at with my family. And I'm not letting a no carry sign stop me from protecting my own. If you don't agree with me don't respond, just go play love is all you need with all your hippie liberal friends. And when you're in a no carry restaurant and some psyco comes in shooting, just remember everything is ok because you're "respecting" the owners rights.
no sir, you are quite wrong. you are the type that gives the liberal gun haters the ammunition they need to validate their arguements. if you have no respect for others rights, then why should they respect your rights?

you are exactly the type that gives law abiding gun owners and permit holders a bad reputation. and it seems by an overwhelming consensus, you are a definate minority in your way of thinking.

and i promise you, i am no tree hugging, hippie liberal. just like some others, you have no respect for others rights and are nothing but a selfish and inconsiderate person.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #93

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
no sir, you are quite wrong. you are the type that gives the liberal gun haters the ammunition they need to validate their arguements. if you have no respect for others rights, then why should they respect your rights?

you are exactly the type that gives law abiding gun owners and permit holders a bad reputation. and it seems by an overwhelming consensus, you are a definate minority in your way of thinking.

and i promise you, i am no tree hugging, hippie liberal. just like some others, you have no respect for others rights and are nothing but a selfish and inconsiderate person.
Axxe- we have located yet another "person" whose rights far outweigh the rights of anyone else

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-06-2013, 12:08 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Axxe- we have located yet another "person" whose rights far outweigh the rights of anyone else
i know Hossfly! pure inconsideration and selfishness abounds!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:10 AM   #95

Quote:
i know Hossfly! pure inconsideration and selfishness abounds!
Yeah- I'm sure he flys a flag & shouts "I'm proud to be an American"

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #96

Quote:
Yeah- I'm sure he flys a flag & shouts "I'm proud to be an American"
more than likely some kid with his learners permit and his first handgun!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:19 AM   #97

Quote:
more than likely some kid with his learners permit and his first handgun!
You know what they say about those who yell the loudest

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 03-06-2013, 12:28 AM   #98

Quote:
You know what they say about those who yell the loudest
yeah i do Hoss, yeah i do!
Old 03-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #99
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 897 Times on 546 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Learn your state laws.

MI laws are absolutely screwy when in comes to alcohol.
With a CPL, you can open carry in a bar, but you're limited to .02
With a CPL, you can conceal carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol limited to .02
With a CPL, you can open carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol limited to .02

Open carry is allowed, with or without a CPL and you can have BAC of .08, just not in a place that serves alcohol.

Cross over that .08 and you're in a world of hurt.

And what defines a bar? It derives the majority of its sales from alcohol. Incorrectly and often quoted as 51%. Hooters is the best example of how that might be wrong. Number totally made up for this example. 45% of sales to alcohol, 40% to food, 15% to clothing. Alcohol is suddenly the majority. But good luck getting a business to tell your their sales numbers

Old 03-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #100

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
....... But as far as the argument goes on "respecting" property owners rights, they can kiss my azz. It's my right to carry where I please, ......
Actually, it's not.

Your second amendment rights do not trump my private property rights.

It's that simple. You can't pick and choose which rights and laws you decide you'll recognize and which ones you won't - and still have an orderly society ruled by law - not men.

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

axxe55 Likes This 
Closed Thread