Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Pocket Pistol Choice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
Have you considered a Bersa .380CC? I tried one that belongs to a friend and liked it, while it certainly doesn't have the flawless fit and finish of more expensive handguns it works well.

I'm not sure if it's going to replace my trusty S&W 640, but it seems like a good little gun. I don't know how it is in the US, but in Argentina Bersa's warranty is really good.

I to am a fan of the bersa .380, though i dont have the CC version. I dont use it for usually carry,(I carry 3 guns as it is) but when im wearing limited clothing in the warmer months I often go solo with my bersa

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix

Old 03-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

The general consensus in Argentina is that Bersa's .380 models are better made than the rest of their product line, in fact I think that they are the models with the least malfunctions reported. However, since Bersa's QC can be spotty (at least on the guns they sell in Argentina) I would put it through some thorough testing before carryng it.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

This would be my choice as my other gun is a Combat Elite 45. I do love the feel and the accuaracy of these little 32's

1903-colt.jpg  

Old 03-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #24

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Bersa Thunder 380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazurd View Post
I to am a fan of the bersa .380, though i dont have the CC version. I dont use it for usually carry,(I carry 3 guns as it is) but when im wearing limited clothing in the warmer months I often go solo with my bersa
+1... The Bersa Thunder 380 is a real pocket gun that deserves a try... and for that little money is a bargain...
Here's a review!
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 03-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #25

Any J-frame! You can get pocket lint and dirt in it and it will most certainly fire. A build up of crud in an auto COULD cause a malfunction. FWIW I know several people who have bought .380's lately and there's almost no ammo available for 'em.(In NC anyway)

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #26

NAA Guardian, 32 ACP -- Because it's stainless, not Tupperware, looks and feels like a firearm not a squirtgun, and because it's a knock-off of the thousand dollar Seacamp.

If you think it's "not enough gun." Let me shoot ya with it -- just once.

Last edited by SlamFire; 03-29-2009 at 07:23 AM.