please ccw holders don't act like this guy

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > please ccw holders don't act like this guy

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 01:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 110 Times on 82 Posts

Default please ccw holders don't act like this guy

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimmerman-detained/index.html?c=homepage-t&page=1

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-10-2013, 01:25 AM   #2

Liked 2407 Times on 1077 Posts
Likes Given: 2313

Sounds like she might be a little angry. He offered to turn over the surveillance tapes. If he was trying to hide something I don't think he would have offered. Not sure how much stock I'd put into the word of an angry spouse. She lied in court, so we know she lies.

Old 09-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #3

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I think the warning should be. Gun owners and 2nd Amendment activist should not trust CNN News. CNN is not a friend of the concealed carry or armed American citizen movement. George Z. was caught with a new "Blond" babe. His wife filed for divorce, A woman scorned! She later with drew her compliant. Why is this being spread as a gun issue? Dah!

Old 09-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Oh my God I'm getting so sick of hearing of this guy. The damn liberal media just wants to try to paint him as a monster any way they can. Domestic disputes? Seriously? A speeding ticket? Really? Why on earth is this guy getting media attention for this stuff?

First of all, none of us know the totality surrounding this circumstance. Maybe the wife is lying. Probably her hubby spent so long locked up that she cheated on him and he found out (or something like that).

Second of all, who the f*ck cares? We don't have better things as a country to worry about than trying to entrap this guy?

Good Lord people, let the dude live his damn life....

Always have clean socks.

People Like This 
Old 09-10-2013, 01:35 AM   #5
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Reading the story things don't add up. He was in his car with a bodyguard and threatening them? I don't think so.
He even offered up security tapes.
She dropped the charges.
It's a divorce. You know what the first move the wife of a gun owner makes in a divorce??
Restraining order aka attack the guns.

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 09-10-2013, 01:50 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I think the warning should be. Gun owners and 2nd Amendment activist should not trust CNN News. CNN is not a friend of the concealed carry or armed American citizen movement. George Z. was caught with a new "Blond" babe. His wife filed for divorce, A woman scorned! She later with drew her compliant. Why is this being spread as a gun issue? Dah!
I can careless if its true or not. Im just saying as a Ccw holder we should never be throwing our gun around as leverage. Sounds kind of shady to me. Never the less some might want to read this. Im sure everything this guy does will be documented the rest of his life as due all celebrities. I have heard a fellow Ccw holder brag about his Ccw and he had the wrong attitude. Kind of came across as a tough guy carrying a gun. I had to tell him that when he bought his gun they didn't stop making them. As armed civilians we have to carry ourselves accordingly and have the right attitude and make good decisions. Unfortunately some of us can't do that

Old 09-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #7

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Be care full we will wonder which side you are on?

Old 09-10-2013, 02:41 AM   #8

Im on the side of the man who does what he is suppose to do and obeys the law. We all know people who carry guns that we wonder about. I know at least two guys who carry who probably shouldn't . One is the tuff guy and the other is not very smart (put nicely) imho. But they have clean records and have that right. They are not criminals but I think they carry to say I carry a gun. I carry to protect myself and family if need be. Media is just waiting for the legal Ccw holder to mess up. They would have a field day with that one. Decisions make ones life, so we must make good ones. In a situation like this I would not be in this womans presence without my lawyer or a witness. I guess the bodyguard has double duty. Unfortunately George has to REALLY watch his decisions these days.

Old 09-10-2013, 02:43 AM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5520 Times on 2883 Posts
Likes Given: 358

politics/controversy verbotten in this subforum

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread