places not to carry your weapon. - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > places not to carry your weapon.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I have a CC permit in pennsylvania where no class is required. I did however, look into all of the legal aspects of carrying a firearm both through internet then talking to the state police BEFORE going to apply for my permit.... just incase the sheriff decided to ask me a few questions when I was filling out the application

Old 03-31-2011, 01:20 AM   #62

is it ok to cc in a church in Montana though? I do every sunday i make it but thats because i cc everyday.

its just always been something i have wondered about. but as one other guy said its CONCEALED! so no one should know.

My dear boy if 5 miles away they don't sit up in their beds and go what the HELL was that, the gun is not big enough!

Old 03-31-2011, 04:18 AM   #63

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500mag_guy View Post
is it ok to cc in a church in Montana though? I do every sunday i make it but thats because i cc everyday.

its just always been something i have wondered about. but as one other guy said its CONCEALED! so no one should know.
very true in texas lots of place have a sign to not bring in firearms. but those signs are not fully legal just a deterrent. if you have you CHL it doesnt apply to you but like you said its CONCEALED and supposed to stay that way.