Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   pizza shop owner arrested (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/pizza-shop-owner-arrested-69592/)

Bear304inc 08-04-2012 01:24 PM

pizza shop owner arrested

Last night my family and decided to eat at a new pizza shop near the house after my boys football practice.
While waiting for our pizza a customer comes back in and wanted his money back for the food he ordered. After a few minutes of back and forth the customer tells the owner he's gonna pay one way or another, now the owner gets angry and comes around the counter and gets nearly nose to nose with the man and starts screaming for him to get the f out. Then puts his hand on his shoulder and starts pushing him out, the customer didn't like being pushed and shoves the owner into the counter.
Customer starts to the door and the owner sprints to an adjacent office and quickly returns with a pistol (looked like a 9-40 xd all black) then chases the guy out into the foyer area and screaming forhim to get down and how he'll empty the "clip" into him and was pointing the gun at the customers head( who was face down ) with finger on the trigger, shacking like a leaf.
I had my hk .40 on me but there was no immediate danger to my family, the police came and arrested the owner for brandishing, and the customer was released.
Sorry so long winded just trying to put all info so you can share if you agree with PD actions, or think the shop owner rightfully was arrested.

Yunus 08-04-2012 01:28 PM

He called it a clip, that is an arrest worthy offense to some on the board...

In all seriousness the guy chased after someone trying to leave and threatened to shoot, that deserves an arrest in my book. I am making this claim assuming i have been given all the facts accurately.

vincent 08-04-2012 01:29 PM

Asshat owner...glaring example of someone who should NOT have a gun.

Bear304inc 08-04-2012 01:39 PM

That is accurate, I was within 6 feet of where the shop owner ran past our table( racking his gun while running to the door).

S4LK1N 08-04-2012 01:45 PM

I agree with vencent. He needs some ganger management classes

drvsafe 08-04-2012 01:52 PM

From the facts given it didn't seem as there was a threat of life.

dog2000tj 08-04-2012 02:06 PM

I'd find a new place to get pizza ;)

JonM 08-04-2012 02:25 PM

Based solely on your description. definately arrest the owner. He was not in threat of his life but put another person's life in danger over a pizza...

PanBaccha 08-04-2012 02:29 PM

The owner is a nervous jerk. Now this will be fodder for the Obama administration, and the anti-gun hypocrites, to use against gun ownership. The owner should be tar-and-feathered.

Vincine 08-04-2012 02:37 PM

So, . . .how did your family like the pizza? What did you get?