Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Pine Canyon tragedy: a MUST READ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Pine Canyon tragedy: a MUST READ

Wow! I was only recently made aware of this case, which illustrates the awesome responsibility of concealed carry. Everyone who carries a gun should make themselves aware of what they may experience after the decision is made to pull the trigger. It gives me pause, because my "stats" are almost identical to the shooter, and I wonder how I would have reacted to the same scenario. Please check out: http://www.haroldfishdefense.org/ . And for an excellent synopsis of what occured: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15199221/page/4/Trail of evidence
Additional information can be had by Googling "Pine Canyon tragedy" or "Grant Kuenzli."
I apologize in advance if this topic was already discussed, but I could not find it during a search of this site.

Last edited by SleazyRider; 04-14-2009 at 11:01 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2845 Times on 1646 Posts
Likes Given: 16967

One must be aware the repercussions but still the important thing is to survive .It's got to be a tuff call,live and let live with all the crazies out there.
Hope I never have to make that call. The biggest problem,I'm getting older and don't run like I used to..!

Old 04-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Don't ever try to get out of jury duty. One knowledable and reational supporter that understands why he was using hollow-point man killers could have made the difference. It only takes one.