pepper spray.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > pepper spray.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default pepper spray.

im looking into buying some pepper spray for my mom. she doesnt want to carry but said she would leave this at least in her car and maybe take it in her purse. is it legal though? i live in Texas so if anyone could help me that would be great.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #2

Pepper spray should be legal in all 50 states. You can carry it however you want.

EDIT: I also included a link to Wikipedia for this, there are a few exceptions, mostly the usual suspects like Kommiefornia, Jersey, Washington, New York, and a few others.

Pepper spray

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Last edited by ThorsHammer; 04-12-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Added link

Old 04-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Dont know if its legal there or not but, get Fox 5.3. It is 5.3 Million SHU's. Basically it is like satan pissing in your face.

It leaves blisters.

I carry a 1 inch guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. Its not whiz-bang tactical, but one shot to the grape, and its coloring books for Christmas.

Advocate For Armed America Because Your Attorney Can Get You Out Of Jail, Not Out Of A Grave.

Old 04-13-2010, 02:08 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8926 Times on 3867 Posts
Likes Given: 1397

DO NOT LEAVE IN CAR. It is an aerosol can (albeit a small one) and the heat of a car + aerosol can is very bad ju-ju. Blow can up in closed car, your momma will use words you did not know SHE knew.

Get a key ring holder- she won't forget to take with her, and it will not get left in car.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.