Pellet Pistol - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Pellet Pistol

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 07:51 AM   #21
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

There are lots of pellet/BB/airsoft guns that are built to look just like the real thing. Making them illeagle to carry concealed is protecting the stupid and saving us from watching a spot on the news with some mother crying "my son was a good boy, all he had was a BBgun and the cops shot him". It also saves a LEO from knowing he just shot a dumb azz for carring what he thought was a real firearm and latter learned it was a pellet gun. Personally I don't want LEO's trying to figure out if that consealed pistol someone pulls out is real or not. It's a gun, if your carring a consealed pellet pistol you either need mental help or you are up to no good and can't affort a real pistol. Filtering out the shallow end of the gene pool.

Come on why would you need to carry a pellet/BB/airsoft gun consealed IMO every state should have a law to help protect the retard that thinks carring a conceald pellet/BB/airsoft is a good idea. Nothing good can come from carring a toy gun!!! Give me one good reason a person would need to carry a pellet/BB/airsoft gun consealed

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Last edited by WDB; 10-19-2009 at 07:59 AM.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #22

Liked 178 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 44

concealing an airsoft pistol or BB pistol is perfectly legal here.But a pellet pistol is different for some reason.I believe that Michigan believes that if the gun shoots a lead projectile,then it is the same as a real handgun.The funny thing is that a pellet pistol is a firearm here,as where a blackpowder 6 shooter is not.I could carry an old west 6 shot cap and ball revolver concealed here without a permit,either to buy the gun,or to carry it,with no consequence,but to do the same with a pellet pistol,one must get a purchase permit,and or have a CPL permit.It is all dumb here!

Old 10-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #23

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I think we all agree it's stupid-both the law AND anyone that chooses to carry a pellet pistol.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 10-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatoth View Post
concealing an airsoft pistol or BB pistol is perfectly legal here.But a pellet pistol is different for some reason.I believe that Michigan believes that if the gun shoots a lead projectile,then it is the same as a real handgun.The funny thing is that a pellet pistol is a firearm here,as where a blackpowder 6 shooter is not.I could carry an old west 6 shot cap and ball revolver concealed here without a permit,either to buy the gun,or to carry it,with no consequence,but to do the same with a pellet pistol,one must get a purchase permit,and or have a CPL permit.It is all dumb here!

MSP - Michigan's Concealed Pistol Law - FAQs

stop trying to find ways around the concealed carry laws in our state pls. you can open carry what ever the hell you want.

and you can do whatever you want on your own private property with your weapons as long as you make safe choices. so stay home....

Last edited by Jess; 10-19-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

This is pointless... time to move on.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #26

Liked 178 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Quote:
stop trying to find ways around the concealed carry laws in our state pls. you can open carry what ever the hell you want.

and you can do whatever you want on your own private property with your weapons as long as you make safe choices. so stay home....
What are you talking about?I thought it was interestin is all.I figured a firearms fan would get a kick out of it.

Quote:
This is pointless....time to move on

again.what is so pointless about it?It is the law here.If you don't find it interesting,then I am very sorry to have offended you.I find it very interesting and funny.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:06 PM   #27

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
What are you talking about?I thought it was interestin is all.I figured a firearms fan would get a kick out of it.

again.what is so pointless about it?It is the law here.If you don't find it interesting,then I am very sorry to have offended you.I find it very interesting and funny.
Ok, it is interesting and funny, but.......

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 10-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Not offended, I simply don't give a sh!t about Michigan or it's bullsh!t laws...

Old 10-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #29

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

It's pointless to even continue discussing it. You conveyed your opinion in the 1st couple posts, now it's time to move on-the mods need to close this thread.

Quote:

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Closed Thread