Paraklese Technologies
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Paraklese Technologies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Paraklese Technologies

Hey Ya'll heard of these folks?

They have a 2 1/2" .410 0000 Buckshot shell with 4 .375 round lead balls they supposedly expand to .430.

They also have Nickel plated BBs 2 1/2" shell and some large slugs.

Thought these here might be some of the loads to carry in my Public Defender 2" revolver.

What say Ya'll?

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Last edited by WannaGator; 08-04-2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: More ideas needed.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9567 Times on 4116 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Wel, SOFT buckshot has had a tendency to flatten against each other in the shell, and not separate.

Main use I would have for .410 pistol is shot loads for snakes. For two legged snakes, there is better medicine.

para-ordnance_c745s_companion.jpg

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6031 Times on 3161 Posts
Likes Given: 432

my personal opinion i rank 410 somewhere tween 25acp and 32acp in usefulness. if you can launch 45lc out of that public defender why on earth would you even consider 410 for SD???? it makes no sense

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...