Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > PA walmarts? CC friendly?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Default PA walmarts? CC friendly?

well as a frequent late night shopper of wal-mart(i am there more between the hrs of 10pm-5am more than any other) n well when i carry i will most likely not wanna take it off just to go buy my bread or milk so anyone know what walmarts stance is in conealed firearms instore? ik i walked into one open carrying once and got told to put it back in my car.
Im talking if its concealed under my hoody n the holster shows or the grip of the gun is noticed by an employee..potential police confrontation id like to avoid

S&W sigma 9mm
Savage arms .22 long rifle,w/ scope(had since 14)
you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME

Last edited by REDMIST89; 03-26-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #2

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Conceal carry in Walmart should be fine as long as there is no "No Firearms" sign posted at the entrance.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #3

Likes Given: 18

on the Walmart theme is it true they are offering there own AR15?

Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #4

All I could find is Bushmaster M4A3.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bushmaster-M4A3-.223-REM-16-Patrol-Carbine/19235996?findingMethod=Recommendation:wm:RecentlyV iewedItems

Old 03-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Here is a map for a Wally Walk.
defensivemapforher1.jpg  

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007BondJamesBond007 View Post
...“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent ...
There's a lot of truth in that statement.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #7
mcb

Liked 68 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 5

To my knowledge PA does not have a law allowing businesses to post a no firearms sign for ccp holders. That being said if someone notices your grip or some other part of your gun, it is not concealed and you may run into an issue. You may need to find a better way to carry.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6 View Post
There's a lot of truth in that statement.
Thanks.

Quote:
To my knowledge PA does not have a law allowing businesses to post a no firearms sign for ccp holders. That being said if someone notices your grip or some other part of your gun, it is not concealed and you may run into an issue. You may need to find a better way to carry.
MI has a "Open Carry" law. Not a problem.

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 03-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007BondJamesBond007

Thanks.

MI has a "Open Carry" law. Not a problem.
Good ol Michigan! I love my state.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #10

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDMIST89
well as a frequent late night shopper of wal-mart(i am there more between the hrs of 10pm-5am more than any other) n well when i carry i will most likely not wanna take it off just to go buy my bread or milk so anyone know what walmarts stance is in conealed firearms instore? ik i walked into one open carrying once and got told to put it back in my car.
Im talking if its concealed under my hoody n the holster shows or the grip of the gun is noticed by an employee..potential police confrontation id like to avoid
I'm a PA resident as well, and also only go to walmart in late or early hours. I've been carrying for years and never had any problem in walmart or any other store for that matter. As long as you have a cc permit and your gun is in fact concealed i wouldn't worry about it.