Owb holster for ruger sr40c
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Owb holster for ruger sr40c

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Owb holster for ruger sr40c

I just bought a ruger sr40c for off duty carry and want a belt loop holster I can wear for conceal carry. Any suggestions? I like the blackhawk serpa but I don't think they make one for the sr40c. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-23-2013, 11:41 PM   #2

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Check and see if Ryan Grizzle makes them at RGRizzleLeather.com. He makes great leather holsters.

Old 12-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #3
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

I have 3 or 4 different rigs for my SR9, an uncle Mikes convertible IWB/OWB, a Safariland shoulder rig, and two different Drop-Legs, a Bulldog, and some 10 dollar cheapie, plus a Brigade Qtr. Master belt rig. Most BHP or Commander rigs Will usually fit the SR's but check the fit if you can before you buy,...also I hope to get a Maxpedition rig from them to test out.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 12-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #4

Thanks for your help guys! I'll check it out and let you know how I make out.

Old 12-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugred
Thanks for your help guys! I'll check it out and let you know how I make out.
No Worries, that's why we are here. We are a community that for the most part helps each other out with sharing experiences.
I also got a decent belt slide holster for my LC9 that most prob. Will fit any 3.5" or less barreled 9/40/45, like a few of my other rigs, it's a DeSantis.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...