Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Open Carry CCW Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Open Carry CCW Holster

Just driving along and I got a random thought. How legal is it to openly carry a concealed carry holster with a pistol. But to make it interesting, it was one of those old military flap style holsters. Even though you KNOW its a handgun, its still concealed. What do you think? Just one of my random thoughts.

If carried openly over a tucked shirt, draw time shouldnt be any slower than having to lift a shirt to get to a conventional ccw holstered pistol right?

holsters.jpg  

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I bet you'd have a lot of interesting conversations with men in blue shirts. I hear if you're polite they sometimes let you play with their handcuffs.