Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > One dead in Illinois church shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 12:07 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Its not hate for the person, but for the deed. However, as humans it's difficult to distinguish between the two.

God gave humans freedom of choice so he doesn't try to control the bad things their evil minds come up with. Nor does he promise to shield all good people from evil. He does promise us mercy if we ask for it & he promises retribution for those that don't. It's still a matter of choice.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #22

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by g17frantz View Post
I think you might just have opened Pandora's box on that.....no disrespect.
Very tragic
No disrespect intended. We all have choices in life to make and you can credit them all to anyone you wish.

As for Pandora's Box, I got into that long ago, and as I recall, she had no complaints.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 10-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #23

Pastor Killed In Illinois Church Shooting - CBS News

If you outlaw guns then only outlaws have guns.