Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Old faithful holsters (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/old-faithful-holsters-81162/)

Pistol_Pete 01-13-2013 03:38 AM

Old faithful holsters

I've heard nothing but good things about their iwb holsters. As anyone tried em? I need one order one.

trip286 01-13-2013 03:42 AM

They look good, but nothing unique really. The prices are attractive. No personal experience with them myself.

Tillman7777 01-13-2013 03:57 AM

I have three. I have tried other types and brands of IWB holsters. For me they have proven the best fit for me and my body type. Especially when sitting. With shorter barrel pistols the end of the barrel digs into my hip while sitting. The shape of this type holsters prevents that. I have also tried similar style holsters but old faithful seems to provide thicker materials.

Pasquanel 01-13-2013 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol_Pete (Post 1091382)
I've heard nothing but good things about their iwb holsters. As anyone tried em? I need one order one.

These days there is barely room for me IWB:p

Pistol_Pete 01-13-2013 05:23 AM

After lots of googling and you tubing I decide to give em a shot. Just put an order in for my xd. I hopes everything everyone says it is because it was only $43!!!

yzf128r 01-13-2013 09:16 PM

I've been using one for my G23 and it is an excellent product! Extremely comfortable, functional, and quiet. The quality of their holsters is excellent, and having the ability to adjust all aspects of the holster is great. Historically I would always remove my holster/gun once I got home because it wasn't comfortable to lounge around the house with it on. Now my gun never leaves my side. I don't even realize I'm wearing it, and no one else does either! Oldfaithful has a great product at a great price. I highly recommend them.

yzf128r 01-13-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yzf128r
I've been using one for my G23 and it is an excellent product! Extremely comfortable, functional, and quiet. The quality of their holsters is excellent, and having the ability to adjust all aspects of the holster is great. Historically I would always remove my holster/gun once I got home

Oops. As I was saying, I would remove my holster at home because it wasn't comfortable to lounge around the house with my holster on. With the oldfaithful holster I don't even notice I'm wearing it, so my holster stays on all the time. It really is a great product, especially for the price. I would highly recommend this holster to anyone who wants a IWB holster.

Pistol_Pete 01-14-2013 03:30 AM

Sweet thanks for the info.

drvsafe 01-14-2013 06:56 AM

It's on my short list for a holster for my nano. I am hesitant only since the pistol is so light do I really need the whole "2 clips to spread the weight" thing. But as far as value, I don't think you can beat it.

Tillman7777 01-14-2013 03:34 PM

I carry a XDs which is a light pistol. The two clips keeps the holster from shifting in addition to spreading the weight of the pistol. This itself with me is worth the extra clip!