Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Oakland business owner protects business from Occupy. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/oakland-business-owner-protects-business-occupy-51171/)

silverado113 11-04-2011 10:07 PM

Oakland business owner protects business from Occupy.

Meet the Oakland Developer Who Used a Shotgun to ‘Discourage’ Occupy Rioters | TheBlaze.com

trip286 11-04-2011 10:17 PM

It's gone too far. Makes me wanna go to Oakland and give the man some back up. Shift sleep.

gollygee 11-05-2011 02:02 AM

Good for him. Of course, his building has a 'bulls eye' on it now. :(

chopkick 11-05-2011 04:05 PM

Working in Fresno just around the corner from where these Cretins are camped out in the local Courthouse Park, I can say with 100% conviction that these people are the same anarchists that cause havoc and destroy property at other venues such as the G8 and G20 summits.
Fresno has, as of yesterday, cut the power to the park denying these people free electricity. With temps now dipping into the 30's and low 40's at night, it should start to discourage them shortly, I hope.

mrm14 11-05-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopkick (Post 619931)
Working in Fresno just around the corner from where these Cretins are camped out in the local Courthouse Park, I can say with 100% conviction that these people are the same anarchists that cause havoc and destroy property at other venues such as the G8 and G20 summits.
Fresno has, as of yesterday, cut the power to the park denying these people free electricity. With temps now dipping into the 30's and low 40's at night, it should start to discourage them shortly, I hope.

Yeah, some of the 'effers are still here camping in the parks of downtown Sacramento. Why don't they go to the river bike trails or under the bridges with the rest of the bums?

chopkick 11-05-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrm14 (Post 619957)
Yeah, some of the 'effers are still here camping in the parks of downtown Sacramento. Why don't they go to the river bike trails or under the bridges with the rest of the bums?

The bums would kick their asses!

mrm14 11-05-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopkick (Post 619961)
The bums would kick their asses!

LMAO... The bums here probable wouldn't share their crack either.:D

chopkick 11-05-2011 05:00 PM

The hypocrisy is so blatant! These are the very people that put this president in office then turn around and protest the very entities that he bailed out. :confused:

silverado113 11-05-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopkick (Post 619965)
The hypocrisy is so blatant! These are the very people that put this president in office then turn around and protest the very entities that he bailed out. :confused:

The sad part is they will more than likely vote for him again. I live in a small enough city where we don't have to deal with these people. Today is their second assembly cause they are off on the weekends from their capitalistic and some government jobs. Kinda ironic that you are protesting the people who pay you. At least here that's how it is.

PowerViolence 11-05-2011 07:53 PM

I love it. I love the people demonstrating, I love the man defending his business.

It reminds me there are people out there who still believe there something worth fighting for. I think both parties acted accordingly. There needs to be more people like this protecting there property, and demonstrating for there rights as citizens.

Maybe im the ultimate devils advocate, but I support both parties in this case. I almost always do.