New ruger LCP - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > New ruger LCP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxstchewy View Post
I like the little LCP but now on it's second recall I have put it in the safe and went back to my 642 for daily carry while I wait on the box from ruger to ship it back. I think I am going to sell my LCP once it gets fixed and stick with the 642.
What are the two recalls you are talking about? I have had one recall...recently. Maybe they fixed both at that time. Mine was recalled for the fact that they could go off if dropped on a hard surface. As all 370 serial number lcp's will be. I was also impressed to say the least. I sent it back on Dec. 24th and got it back 1/02...Now that is service, considering a couple of holidays mixed in that time frame.
This is a great little pocket gun that has lots of advantages for how you wish to carry it.