New ruger LCP
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > New ruger LCP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 03:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New ruger LCP

So i tried doing a search but found nothing. I keep reading about this new Ruger LCP and For summer carry when i'm wearing shorts and t-shirts it makes carrying my .45 a little difficult. So if anyone has seen or gotten their hands on one let me know what you think. You can't trust these magazines all the time.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-15-2008, 04:12 AM   #2

Here, I did it for you: More than you might ever want to know!

Ruger LCP

Old 07-15-2008, 04:15 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I cant keep them in stock, sell out same day I get them in. Lotta places have a waiting list going but we dont.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:02 AM   #4

sorry the link didnt work.

I know these things are selling like crazy but i'm really looking for opinions, does it feel like a toy, trigger pull anything that would make it an inferior firearm.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:18 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy817284 View Post
sorry the link didnt work.

I know these things are selling like crazy but i'm really looking for opinions, does it feel like a toy, trigger pull anything that would make it an inferior firearm.
I don't have one, but its a Ruger so mechanically its going to be just fine.The thing that might make it "inferior" is your personal view of the .380 as a defensive round. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

---------------------------
John - Miami
KJ4NSE
Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | GCA | ARRL
Why would God invent a thing like Whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:05 AM   #6

Dont have my hands on it, but ya the new ruger lcp .380 has a nice looking finish to it, saw it on the ruger website. Definitely a gun i wouldnt mind having for backup.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:05 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

of course it feels like a toy, reminds me of the water squirt pistols we had as kids

Old 07-19-2008, 02:31 AM   #8

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have had no less the 25 calls today looking for that gun, I have had at least 4 people in the store today looking for that gun, all with same question, when will you get one.
I have 2 guns that will be in the store sunday morning when we open, I told each one that, would love to be there when the door opens to see what happens LOL

Old 07-30-2008, 02:19 AM   #9

Default ruger 380 lcp

i got one last week it fits perfect in a side pocket of cargo shorts and when i go to the gym i wear gym shorts and i slip it right in the waist band its great to carry .i also got a holster that keeps the gun upright in my front pocket of my shorts i suggest look into that to, but the first time i went to the range it jammed up almost every other clip. I was using american eagle ammo so that might be it ,but my buddy had a brand new kel-tec 380 and he was using remmington ammo and his was jamming up worse than mine so im not sure.i cleaned it and haven t been back to the range so if anybody can give me some tips on my problem that would be great. oh yeah great site everybody

Old 08-02-2008, 11:32 PM   #10

does not feel like any toy that i have ever had...i am quite happy with this gun