Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > New From Ohio - Conceal questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 163 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 260

ryguy00 gets 2 thumbs up. This is what these forums are about, sharing the knowledge even if it means letting someone shoot your guns to try them out.

c3, always good advise here. The wife wanted a SP 101 .357 which is a great wheel gun, I knew that it would be too heavy for her to carry.....but she had to have it and I loved it also. She left it on the night stand every day so I bought her a smaller and lighter gun that she carries every day. I don't care if it is a .22 or a .44 mag as long as you never leave home without it.

Now back to the OP, the S&W 438 in a Remora IWB holster should work for anyone, the SP 101 is a great gun just heavier and built like a tank. The Beretta Bobcat is a nice pocket mouse gun, I carried one for years and loaned it my FIL and now he carries it for a BUG. Welcome to the FTF, the finest forum around.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.

Old 08-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Shoot as many different handgun's and caliber's as you can, that is the only way to find what works for you. What works for me may or may not work for you. I have more handguns then I care to count but I have carried them all at one time or an other.

Whether you pocket, IWB, or OWB each sitution presents it's self with a different choice. You have to tailor what you carry and in what to what you do. Each outfit will hide a weapon different.

Good luck. Keep us informed on what you do.