Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > New holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default New holster

Well i didnt get to buy a new gun this year with the tax return but was able to get myself a new holster for the glock 22. I bought a crossbreed supertuck deluxe. The holster would of cost 78.70 i found a discount online ended up paying 71.72.

img_04410.jpeg   img_04412.jpeg  

Posted by cddbrowns
All you young whipper snappers and your new fangled doo dads have no clue what real construction is.......GET OFF MY LAWN!

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #2

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

They are good holsters IMO once they break in a bit. I don't have any complaints with mine.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

They are good holsters. I have a couple myself.

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War