Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > New holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 03:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default New holster

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that I received my new holster in this past Friday. The MIC holster from Glock tech ind. This is one cool holster for everyday carry at about the 11:00 to 1:00 position. For $22.45 shipped to my house. I carry a glock 19 and let me tell you it is worth the money. I very ease to draw and conceals very well with shorts, pants, belt and t shirt or any dress shirt. Just type in MIC holster on your favorite search site and you are there. What's good about it is that it will fit any glock from 17 all the way up to 35. You guys check it out, for 20 bucks you can't go wrong.
Mike

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-13-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I carry up front myself, and currently have a Blackhawk. It's the best place to tote if you want to carry in shorts and a tee-shirt, but the holster has to be bearable.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."