New CC Holster
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > New CC Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default New CC Holster

I just picked this up the other day. Made by a guy here in Arkansas. As you can see it is similar to the Crossbreed, but does not cost as much. I got this one for $60. It is horse hide leather with metal clips, and has a lifetime warranty on it. I've only had it a couple days but it is starting to mold and conform to me and is super comfortable. I can wear it with a nice dress shirt tucked in or with just a t-shirt and the gun disappears. I wore it for about 14 hours straight Saturday and about 8 hours Sunday. This is the only holster I've put on that did not become uncomfortable to me throughout the day. Just thought I'd share

Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters

Here is my holster with my M&P 40c

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

Last edited by USMC-03; 05-23-2011 at 03:11 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Looks like a good, sturdy and reasonably priced set up.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #3
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Nice looking set up, can you post a picture of the back of the holster? Also why did you chose horse hide over cow hide?

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:00 AM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

How long did it take to get it? Or did you pick it up.

I'm sorry to say that CB is going to have to pick up the pace. There are so many knock offs out there I think once a few of them get a reputation for being as good as CB and only a week to get it, that CB is going to start loosing business.

On the bright side, I'm down to the last 0 - 11 days of my 4-6 week wait for my CBST.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 05-23-2011, 12:08 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Tommy makes great holsters! I highly recommend them!

Old 05-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #6

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC-03 View Post
I just picked this up the other day. Made by a guy here in Arkansas. As you can see it is similar to the Crossbreed, but does not cost as much. I got this one for $60. It is horse hide leather with metal clips, and has a lifetime warranty on it. I've only had it a couple days but it is starting to mold and conform to me and is super comfortable. I can wear it with a ncie dress shirt tucked in or with just a t-shirt and the gun disappears. I wore it for about 14 hours straight Saturday and about 8 hours Sunday. This is the only holster I've put on that did not become uncomfortable to me throughout the day. Just thought I'd share
THANK YOU SIR!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 05-23-2011, 12:44 AM   #7

I'm about to order mine...Thankx for the link

NRA Life Member
Goal Member
Southboro Rod & Gun Club
03 FFL (C&R)
NES Member

Favorite tune ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU

Old 05-23-2011, 03:14 AM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Nice looking set up, can you post a picture of the back of the holster? Also why did you chose horse hide over cow hide?
I will try and get a pic posted of the back tomorrow. I chose horse hide becuase I'm told that it does not absorb sweat as bad as cowhide, that even though it's stiffer at first once it comforms to your body it holds that shape longer, and is just more durable all around.

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."

Old 05-23-2011, 03:16 AM   #9

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
How long did it take to get it? Or did you pick it up.

I'm sorry to say that CB is going to have to pick up the pace. There are so many knock offs out there I think once a few of them get a reputation for being as good as CB and only a week to get it, that CB is going to start loosing business.

On the bright side, I'm down to the last 0 - 11 days of my 4-6 week wait for my CBST.
I picked it up at my local range. I've been considering ordering one for a while. The guy who own the indoor range here uses one and sells a few out of his store. I went in and he only had two, but one of them was for my gun. Couldn't be any happier with it. I just wore it for another 10 hours or so.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:17 AM   #10

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra5451 View Post
I'm about to order mine...Thankx for the link
Glad to do it. I don't think you'll be disappointed in the least...especially when you compare the price of these to a crossbreed.