Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   New CC Holster (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/new-cc-holster-42855/)

USMC-03 05-22-2011 01:53 PM

New CC Holster
 
I just picked this up the other day. Made by a guy here in Arkansas. As you can see it is similar to the Crossbreed, but does not cost as much. I got this one for $60. It is horse hide leather with metal clips, and has a lifetime warranty on it. I've only had it a couple days but it is starting to mold and conform to me and is super comfortable. I can wear it with a nice dress shirt tucked in or with just a t-shirt and the gun disappears. I wore it for about 14 hours straight Saturday and about 8 hours Sunday. This is the only holster I've put on that did not become uncomfortable to me throughout the day. Just thought I'd share :D

Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters

Here is my holster with my M&P 40c
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...e659/015-2.jpg

CA357 05-22-2011 02:43 PM

Looks like a good, sturdy and reasonably priced set up.

WDB 05-22-2011 11:27 PM

Nice looking set up, can you post a picture of the back of the holster? Also why did you chose horse hide over cow hide?

Jesse17 05-23-2011 12:00 AM

How long did it take to get it? Or did you pick it up.

I'm sorry to say that CB is going to have to pick up the pace. There are so many knock offs out there I think once a few of them get a reputation for being as good as CB and only a week to get it, that CB is going to start loosing business.

On the bright side, I'm down to the last 0 - 11 days of my 4-6 week wait for my CBST. :rolleyes:

Gojubrian 05-23-2011 12:08 AM

Tommy makes great holsters! I highly recommend them! :cool:

IGETEVEN 05-23-2011 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMC-03 (Post 509652)
I just picked this up the other day. Made by a guy here in Arkansas. As you can see it is similar to the Crossbreed, but does not cost as much. I got this one for $60. It is horse hide leather with metal clips, and has a lifetime warranty on it. I've only had it a couple days but it is starting to mold and conform to me and is super comfortable. I can wear it with a ncie dress shirt tucked in or with just a t-shirt and the gun disappears. I wore it for about 14 hours straight Saturday and about 8 hours Sunday. This is the only holster I've put on that did not become uncomfortable to me throughout the day. Just thought I'd share :D

THANK YOU SIR! :cool:

ra5451 05-23-2011 12:44 AM

I'm about to order mine...Thankx for the link

USMC-03 05-23-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDB (Post 509917)
Nice looking set up, can you post a picture of the back of the holster? Also why did you chose horse hide over cow hide?

I will try and get a pic posted of the back tomorrow. I chose horse hide becuase I'm told that it does not absorb sweat as bad as cowhide, that even though it's stiffer at first once it comforms to your body it holds that shape longer, and is just more durable all around.

USMC-03 05-23-2011 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse17 (Post 509945)
How long did it take to get it? Or did you pick it up.

I'm sorry to say that CB is going to have to pick up the pace. There are so many knock offs out there I think once a few of them get a reputation for being as good as CB and only a week to get it, that CB is going to start loosing business.

On the bright side, I'm down to the last 0 - 11 days of my 4-6 week wait for my CBST. :rolleyes:

I picked it up at my local range. I've been considering ordering one for a while. The guy who own the indoor range here uses one and sells a few out of his store. I went in and he only had two, but one of them was for my gun. Couldn't be any happier with it. I just wore it for another 10 hours or so.

USMC-03 05-23-2011 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ra5451 (Post 509973)
I'm about to order mine...Thankx for the link

Glad to do it. I don't think you'll be disappointed in the least...especially when you compare the price of these to a crossbreed.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.