Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   new Beretta Nano!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/new-beretta-nano-54105/)

slwarren 12-25-2011 02:51 AM

new Beretta Nano!!

Finally got the new Beretta Nano! been tracking it down ever since it was released. It looks awesome, great little gun. Going to take it to the range on Monday, and I'll post pictures tomorrow. I'll make sure to do a review of it when I'm finished at the range. Nice little Christmas gift to myself! :D

SIGnature 12-25-2011 04:58 PM

Congratulations on the new Nano, slwarren... I've read very positive reviews on other forums... seems like an awesome CC weapon.

slwarren 12-28-2011 03:03 AM

Took the Nano to the range today. Only shot about 75 rds through it just to break it in. Shot Federal ammo, and it fed perfectly. Didn't have a single FTF or stove pipe. I wouldn't expect any problems with Federal ammo though. Took a few rounds to get use to the smaller frame, but didn't have any problems with grip. no unneccessary recoil, and the trigger had a great pull, with minimal reset. Nano had alot less recoil than my preveous Kahr CW40, the Kahr was very snappy, park of this was due to the 40 rd, but even then I felt like it had too much recoil. The Nano was much more controllable. Follow up shot was much easier. Was able to shoot a sub 5 inch group at 21 feet which I felt was pretty good for the first time shooting, and I am by no means a marksmen. Need to find a good PD rd for it now.

Really hope Beretta makes a magazine with a at least +1 rd and a pinky rest. Night sights would also be nice. Heard that some will be coming out in early 2012. Contacted Crossbread about a holster, they replied that as soon as they get a mold, they will have one out.

trex1310 01-07-2012 02:34 AM

I think I'll wait a year on the Nano. I don't want to be on the
bleeding edge anymore. I think I'll also wait on the Kimber Solo,
Sig Sauer P290 and Ruger LC9. Good luck with your Nano. There
are quite a few over on the Beretta forum that have been having
fits with their Nano's.

g17frantz 01-07-2012 02:26 PM

Wheres the pic and range report? I've been looking everywhere for one!

Paladin201 01-07-2012 03:27 PM

I'm interested. Read a really good review in this gun the other day. Waiting for my range to get one in that I can rent and try out.

g17frantz 01-07-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trex1310
I think I'll wait a year on the Nano. I don't want to be on the
bleeding edge anymore. I think I'll also wait on the Kimber Solo,
Sig Sauer P290 and Ruger LC9. Good luck with your Nano. There
are quite a few over on the Beretta forum that have been having
fits with their Nano's.

I can get you a lc9 for $325 new in box. One of my local but 30 mi away places are selling them for that much and you'd pay shipping of course. Cheapest I've seen em