Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Need info on CC Reciprocity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Need info on CC Reciprocity

I am a valid CC permit holder in Wisconsin. I will be traveling down to Kansas next week and am trying to find out if my permit is good in any of the states along the way (Iowa, Missouri, Kansas). Does anyone know where I would be able to find this info and also info on how to transport firearms through those states?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-19-2012, 06:58 AM   #2

Likes Given: 2

seems to show the state color coded as to reciprocity with other states.edit-click on wisconson to see which states honor your permithttp://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

or here is a list-
Permit Honored:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin

Permit Not Honored:
Alabama, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, District of Columbia

Right Denied:
Illinois, American Samoa, N. Mariana Islands

if your driving through iowa and Missouri it looks as if you should be ok,but kansas doesnt honor your permit :/

S&W sigma 9mm
Savage arms .22 long rifle,w/ scope(had since 14)
you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME

Last edited by REDMIST89; 05-19-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Old 05-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Thanks for the link. I just found this on the Kansas attorney general site. Does this mean now that Wisconsin recognizes Kansas that Kansas recognizes mine.

http://ag.ks.gov/docs/documents/non-resident-license-recognition.pdf?sfvrsn=6