Need Help Finding A Good Custom Holster Maker
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Need Help Finding A Good Custom Holster Maker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Default Need Help Finding A Good Custom Holster Maker

I have a Sig Sauer 45 ACP 1911 Tacops with Threaded Barrel and a Streamlight TLR-2s light/laser attached and need an open tip or end holster to have room for the threaded barrel tip. I may also want a matching mag holster. I am not positive where I want the holster yet, IWB, OWB, the small of the back or maybe even a shoulder holster. Probably will go with right hand OTW (not sure if I want clips or loops yet) or a shoulder holster. I would prefer a safety strap over the hammer like I have seen before and want it in black leather. I emailed a couple of people that had said they could do this about a month or so ago... maybe they're busy, I don't know but I have not had a response. Suggestions? Thanks!

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #2

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryevick
I have a Sig Sauer 45 ACP 1911 Tacops with Threaded Barrel and a Streamlight TLR-2s light/laser attached and need an open tip or end holster to have room for the threaded barrel tip. I may also want a matching mag holster. I am not positive where I want the holster yet, IWB, OWB, the small of the back or maybe even a shoulder holster. Probably will go with right hand OTW (not sure if I want clips or loops yet) or a shoulder holster. I would prefer a safety strap over the hammer like I have seen before and want it in black leather. I emailed a couple of people that had said they could do this about a month or so ago... maybe they're busy, I don't know but I have not had a response. Suggestions? Thanks!
I have the exact same pistol, love it but i cant find a holster either. Debating on modifing a black hawk one. I already modified it so the thumb break doesnt have to be released and im thinking im just going to take a dermal and cut out a wedge for my nebo light

Last edited by Ultimate_sig; 12-13-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #3

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

We have atleast 1 custom leather craftsman at ftf. You might want to pm longballer71.

NEVER FORGET

CA357 Likes This 
Old 12-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #4

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

I make custom kydex gun holsters. I can make any configuration and color. Turn around time is currently 2 weeks.

forumrunner_20121216_223251.jpg  

Old 12-17-2012, 04:42 AM   #5

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

There's two right there OP. I also know that we have at least one other Kydex holster maker, and one other leather holster maker, although I can't remember their user names. Browse around, you'll find them.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #6

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
There's two right there OP. I also know that we have at least one other Kydex holster maker, and one other leather holster maker, although I can't remember their user names. Browse around, you'll find them.
I don't like kydex holsters, I want real leather (black) as I mentioned... I contacted S & S Holsters through his website but no reply. I can't remember his user name on here, it may be better to contact him that way, I will also contact the one mentioned above. Thx

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Old 12-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Check w/
N82tactical.com

I love their stuff! Very comfortable. I have several of their off-the-shelf laser added holsters & they are the best (have a bunch of trial & error purchases). Can't hurt to send them an email. Good luck!

Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #8

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz60 View Post
Check w/
N82tactical.com

I love their stuff! Very comfortable. I have several of their off-the-shelf laser added holsters & they are the best (have a bunch of trial & error purchases). Can't hurt to send them an email. Good luck!
I just contacted them and longballer71... we'll see what happens... thx!

Old 12-19-2012, 04:20 AM   #9

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

wow, this is pretty amazing... NO ONE has what I want or they will not reply to my messages...

Old 12-19-2012, 04:52 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

They dont stay on here 24/7. But they are regulars here.