Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Need Help Finding A Good Custom Holster Maker (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/need-help-finding-good-custom-holster-maker-78346/)

ryevick 12-13-2012 06:55 AM

Need Help Finding A Good Custom Holster Maker

I have a Sig Sauer 45 ACP 1911 Tacops with Threaded Barrel and a Streamlight TLR-2s light/laser attached and need an open tip or end holster to have room for the threaded barrel tip. I may also want a matching mag holster. I am not positive where I want the holster yet, IWB, OWB, the small of the back or maybe even a shoulder holster. Probably will go with right hand OTW (not sure if I want clips or loops yet) or a shoulder holster. I would prefer a safety strap over the hammer like I have seen before and want it in black leather. I emailed a couple of people that had said they could do this about a month or so ago... maybe they're busy, I don't know but I have not had a response. Suggestions? Thanks!

Ultimate_sig 12-13-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryevick
I have a Sig Sauer 45 ACP 1911 Tacops with Threaded Barrel and a Streamlight TLR-2s light/laser attached and need an open tip or end holster to have room for the threaded barrel tip. I may also want a matching mag holster. I am not positive where I want the holster yet, IWB, OWB, the small of the back or maybe even a shoulder holster. Probably will go with right hand OTW (not sure if I want clips or loops yet) or a shoulder holster. I would prefer a safety strap over the hammer like I have seen before and want it in black leather. I emailed a couple of people that had said they could do this about a month or so ago... maybe they're busy, I don't know but I have not had a response. Suggestions? Thanks!

I have the exact same pistol, love it but i cant find a holster either. Debating on modifing a black hawk one. I already modified it so the thumb break doesnt have to be released and im thinking im just going to take a dermal and cut out a wedge for my nebo light

downsouth 12-13-2012 08:47 AM

We have atleast 1 custom leather craftsman at ftf. You might want to pm longballer71.

Alpha1Victor 12-17-2012 03:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I make custom kydex gun holsters. I can make any configuration and color. Turn around time is currently 2 weeks.

trip286 12-17-2012 03:42 AM

There's two right there OP. I also know that we have at least one other Kydex holster maker, and one other leather holster maker, although I can't remember their user names. Browse around, you'll find them.

ryevick 12-17-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1054456)
There's two right there OP. I also know that we have at least one other Kydex holster maker, and one other leather holster maker, although I can't remember their user names. Browse around, you'll find them.

I don't like kydex holsters, I want real leather (black) as I mentioned... I contacted S & S Holsters through his website but no reply. I can't remember his user name on here, it may be better to contact him that way, I will also contact the one mentioned above. Thx

danz60 12-17-2012 06:53 PM

Check w/
N82tactical.com

I love their stuff! Very comfortable. I have several of their off-the-shelf laser added holsters & they are the best (have a bunch of trial & error purchases). Can't hurt to send them an email. Good luck!

ryevick 12-17-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danz60 (Post 1055155)
Check w/
N82tactical.com

I love their stuff! Very comfortable. I have several of their off-the-shelf laser added holsters & they are the best (have a bunch of trial & error purchases). Can't hurt to send them an email. Good luck!

I just contacted them and longballer71... we'll see what happens... thx!

ryevick 12-19-2012 03:20 AM

wow, this is pretty amazing... NO ONE has what I want or they will not reply to my messages...

towboater 12-19-2012 03:52 AM

They dont stay on here 24/7. But they are regulars here.