Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Need help cc in vehicle.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

My wife has a Civic. When I drive it I just shove the holster with the gin in it between the seat and center console. When I get out I either stick the holster IWB or hide the gun under the seat. On long trips I just clip the holster where ever it's most comfortable. To be honest if no one at your work knows you carry, you could just leave it in the door. Lots of smash and grab thieves would over look it. A friend has a small trash bag that hangs off the brake release he hides his heater in.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Last edited by Old_Crow; 09-23-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:01 AM   #22
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 439 Posts
Likes Given: 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by invicta8926 View Post
Hmmmm me like
Please remember to keep your mouth shut about it. No disrespect intended, "loose lips sink ships".

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

Old 09-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #23

I have an older 93 gmc that I drive it has a 40/60 split bench and I just put mine In between there wile I'm driving . I have rigged up a padded holster to under my steering wheel and it also sits there if I'm in the city

Old 09-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #24

Liked 30 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 14

I just set mine on the passenger seat and throw a small towel over it. Of course, I don't leave it like that if I'm going out somewhere. Just do it for daily errands.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #25

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow
My wife has a Civic. When I drive it I just shove the holster with the gin in it between the seat and center console. When I get out I either stick the holster IWB or hide the gun under the seat. On long trips I just clip the holster where ever it's most comfortable. To be honest if no one at your work knows you carry, you could just leave it in the door. Lots of smash and grab thieves would over look it. A friend has a small trash bag that hangs off the brake release he hides his heater in.
Thanks, I think this is going to be my Routine.