my reason to carry concealed

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > my reason to carry concealed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 07:10 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 434 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

Default my reason to carry concealed

i'v been shooting, hunting, fishing my whole life but i really never thought about carrying concealed ,until about three years ago my wife and i went for a drive at about 12:00am. my son who was about three or four years old and he was sick and couldnt sleep so we put him in the car. and while driving around the sutter buttes we decided to pull over to turn around ,i barely got the car stopped when i heard loud heavey foot steps. i quickley looked over my right shoulder just as some scum bag yanked the rear passenger door open,that just happend to be the side my son was on that prevented him to get completley in the car not to mention i was already excelerating the car. but looking back there were alot of things that i could have done that would of made a quick escape impossible,that got me thinking what would i have done if he would have gotten all the way in.now i never leave home without a pistol on my side not even to go down the street to get gas,cause that might be when you need it most when you think your in your comfort zone.

Last edited by rifleman1; 08-17-2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: wrong post place

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

This is not the appropriate location for this post. This is for admin approve ARTICLES.