My New CCW is on it's way - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

My New CCW is on it's way

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Glad you found the gun that works for you...enjoy!

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #52

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriousM3 View Post

I'll disagree with you till my last breath. If your argument is my guns are better than his so That makes me a target then I'll open carry confidently for the rest of my life. Fortunately my state believes in the constitutional right of its citizens to open carry or carry concealed. I've not seen any data that suggests persons that open carry are assaulted to a greater degree than those not displaying any weapon. If you choose not to open carry than so be it!
I agree i support any who wants to carry open or concealed i just rather and my carry instructer belives the same way maybe that's why i feel so strongly about carring concealed i just feel more protected why nobody knows if I'm carring or not but open would make them think twice but if they go ahead with i belive your the first target. I enjoy good gun talk like this it opens veiws and lets us see everyone's opinion lets use make better decisions. Everyone's opinion counts so ee all need to have one.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #53

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

Well I fired my Glock 22 40 caliber today and loved it. That's what a pistol Is supposed to feel like when fired. My Browning Hi power and my Glock are my favorites. I liked the Glock 22 so much, I just purchased another one. The Glock 22 FS 40cal. special edition dark earth color. and can't wait for it to get here.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #54

Liked 3621 Times on 2068 Posts
Likes Given: 2524

If I have the element of surprise on my side, a knuckle sandwich beats an AR-15 everytime!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #55
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9482 Times on 5121 Posts
Likes Given: 19653

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust
If I have the element of surprise on my side, a knuckle sandwich beats an AR-15 everytime!
Why bruise your knuckles when bullets are so cheap?

Old 05-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #56

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

It was a great feeling when my CCW first came in! I've been carrying ever since! You should look into the xds .45

Newest Threads