My first day open carrying - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > My first day open carrying

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Well, that certainly isn't crazy. He probably just saw the polymer and thought you had a Glock on.

Some dude once said something like "If you are concerned with what other people think of you, make them happy; if you are concerned with being happy, don't worry about them" or something like that.

I am not a fan of public ball-gargling myself; some things should be done in private.
Nah xdm .45 PRP custom built > any glock lol i call it my glock killer <3
image-3556732020.jpg   image-2932358333.jpg   image-1276650272.jpg  

Old 06-14-2012, 10:49 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 231 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler

Understood however im only 20 so i cant conceal. Next year ill have my ccw until then i will exercise my right to open carry. Its use it or lose it man
That makes sense. Btw when u r ready to apply, get your free class from "The Gun Store". Free ammo too. Visit their web for more details. Other places, they charge at least $100 for the class.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk

That makes sense. Btw when u r ready to apply, get your free class from "The Gun Store". Free ammo too. Visit their web for more details. Other places, they charge at least $100 for the class.
Woah all free there?!? No kidding yeah im there they must be packed though!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #14

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Oklahoma's open carry law passed recently and goes into affect november 1st, i imagine that there will be phone calls galore to the police departments for a while.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
Oklahoma's open carry law passed recently and goes into affect november 1st, i imagine that there will be phone calls galore to the police departments for a while.
Yes very true that people will not know the law and DONT put it passed LEO's to be ignorant or it either, id keep a hand copy of the law with me to avoid arrest BS if you can haha but exercise your right!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler View Post
Yes very true that people will not know the law and DONT put it passed LEO's to be ignorant or it either, id keep a hand copy of the law with me to avoid arrest BS if you can haha but exercise your right!
Yup, in MS we have legal car carry (concealed "in part or in whole"); i keep a copy of the relevant law, printed from the highway patrol website, in my holster with the XD45 5".

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #17

Quote:

I carry concealed anyways, and i will still carry concealed once the law takes affect. I still know that these libtards are gonna lose their minds,high blood pressure,high anxiety,heart attacks and all!!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

I carry concealed anyways, and i will still carry concealed once the law takes affect. I still know that these libtards are gonna lose their minds,high blood pressure,high anxiety,heart attacks and all!!
Hey man right on its still doin it right! Let em kill themselves from the BS and we'll just do our thing

Old 06-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #19

Quote:

Hey man right on its still doin it right! Let em kill themselves from the BS and we'll just do our thing
Yep exactly

Old 06-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 231 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Quote:

Woah all free there?!? No kidding yeah im there they must be packed though!
Yes! I took my class from there. They have classes almost everyday per week. You can reserve your seat online too! Just bring your ID and unloaded Gun. I brought my semi auto and i rented a revolver ($10) for the shooting test. So im qualified for both semi auto and revolver on my permit. Class started from 8/9am and finish around 7/8pm. Long day . Not sure if u have already knew the best part or not, having a permit, it waives the $25 background check fee whenever we buy firearms. Cool huh?