My CCW experience today. - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > My CCW experience today.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 789 Times on 501 Posts
Likes Given: 237

Quote:
Hmmmmm.......remember the Lend Lease Program? here's a link to help you brush up on your history.
I do
know about the lend lease. But i don't see what that is to do with my post.

Quote:
You need a history lesson..... Europe would have perished, too bad the Europeans don't appreciate the efforts. Back to tea and Benny Hill, carry on
Same answer.

Quote:
Some people just don't know what to do with themselves unless their being TOLD what to do.
No different to the people modern day America then. Some states have strict gun control for America. What did the citizens do what they were TOLD talk is cheap.

Last edited by manta; 04-25-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
In America unlike England our states have very different individual laws on many things. In many states if you have a current CCW permit you do not have to pass a BGC to purchase.
That's why I have my CPP in WA. Still some stores do an instant background check but with the CPP, I can walk out the door same day with gun vs waiting days or weeks for longer BGC.

As of yet I don't carry and my Sig Mosquito is great for me to practice.. but a bit big to carry concealed.