Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > My cc classs is on sunday

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1969
A generation that does not know right from wrong and of they do don't think that the law applies to them. They also care little for anything other than their own wants and needs. Sounds like something to really be proud of. BTW, I'm in my 30's, is that an "old guy"?
No your not old but I'm 22 also slightly joking on the old guy crack but ya I'm 22 and it is sad but true a lot of people in my generation could care less about laws carrying legally or while intoxicated and it's sad which is why I've decided to go the legal route I mean isn't that better that saying screw it all together and I dont mean any disrespect by saying old dude I just mean we have different views on laws what's right and wrong and what not sorry for the typing I'm on a iPhone
__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

gearhead396 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:07 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
towboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Somewares,Ky
Posts: 3,583
Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3636

Default

The class is a breeze. Ya might take something to keep you awake during the movie. Take your gun and at least 20 rounds.

__________________
towboater is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Default

And thanks to all the people who actually answerd my question instead of bringing up old post about how I may have carried with out a permit :rolls eyes

__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

gearhead396 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1969

A generation that does not know right from wrong and of they do don't think that the law applies to them. They also care little for anything other than their own wants and needs. Sounds like something to really be proud of. BTW, I'm in my 30's, is that an "old guy"?

Good then, do us all a favor and put a little effort into your typing, at least that way we can read your posts and understand what you're trying to say. But I suppose that's just more "old dude" attitude.
Lot tied to them at all.

As soon as I received my cc in mail my next call was to Texas law shield. Have car insurance, medical insurance and life insurance to protect what I have worked so hard for. Now I have piece of mind. that in the unfortunate circumstance I would need to protect myself or family. I have representation that won't bankrupt my family. Again this is what I did and have no ties to Texas law shield.
__________________
cvtk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:22 AM   #25
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 27,398
Liked 20053 Times on 11406 Posts
Likes Given: 50589

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead396 View Post
Understandable coming from an old guy it's a new generation get used to it folks sorry of that sounds harsh but it's the truth i can't count how many people I know that carry illegally which is why I decided to go the legal route sorry for wanting to protect myself the few months before I got it and only in bad places come on guys the law isn't everything
gearhead, you're a nothing more than a kid who wants to carry a gun because you think it's cool and fashionable. so what if i am old and i try and do the right thing for the right reasons? get use to it? not hardly kid! sorry but some of us have ethics and morals. these are probably very strange words to you. you might want to get a dictionary our and look them up. it's not harsh it's just plain stupid. you got caught in you own BS and now you want to try and defend your reasons for doing so. you can try and rationalize or make excuses for your actions, but many of us see right through the BS! remember us old guys have heard much better than the stories you tell!
__________________
Coming From The Village Of The Damned.
Resist All Tyranny And Oppression.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:27 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Default

What bs are you talking about axxe I simply asked for advice on how the class would go and you start bring up old posts your the one acting childish if you ask me and I want to carry a gun to protect my self because I've lost to friends to car jackings because they weren't armed not because it's cool and fashionable come on now man your underestimating me and there's no bs to see through I'm being straight up....you sound like one of those guys who calls the cops on kids for smoking pot in the park across the street

__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"


Last edited by gearhead396; 08-16-2012 at 04:29 AM.
gearhead396 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:38 AM   #27
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 27,398
Liked 20053 Times on 11406 Posts
Likes Given: 50589

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead396 View Post
What bs are you talking about axxe I simply asked for advice on how the class would go and you start bring up old posts your the one acting childish if you ask me and I want to carry a gun to protect my self because I've lost to friends to car jackings because they weren't armed not because it's cool and fashionable come on now man your underestimating me and there's no bs to see through I'm being straight up
gee gearhead, do you remember the fable about the little boy who cried wolf too many times and then when it really happened, no one believed him. maybe if you had been straight up in the beginning and not acted like some know it all punk kid, maybe i might have some sympathy for you. instead of taking an adult like way of doing things, like being patient and and acting mature about the decisions your making, you acted irresponisibly, foolish and carried illegally. and then your excuse or reason is because it's the younger generation, or the laws not everything, is how you rationalize your behavior. yeah, real mature and grown up thinking there. and you want to criticise me and call me childish, because i caught you in your BS stories? you're the exact reason a lot of the older generation has no respect for the younger generation. i'll hang out with the old guys, at least they are honest and have class. remember to look those words up too, as they are probably strange to you too.
__________________
Coming From The Village Of The Damned.
Resist All Tyranny And Oppression.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:45 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

gee gearhead, do you remember the fable about the little boy who cried wolf too many times and then when it really happened, no one believed him. maybe if you had been straight up in the beginning and not acted like some know it all punk kid, maybe i might have some sympathy for you. instead of taking an adult like way of doing things, like being patient and and acting mature about the decisions your making, you acted irresponisibly, foolish and carried illegally. and then your excuse or reason is because it's the younger generation, or the laws not everything, is how you rationalize your behavior. yeah, real mature and grown up thinking there. and you want to criticise me and call me childish, because i caught you in your BS stories? you're the exact reason a lot of the older generation has no respect for the younger generation. i'll hang out with the old guys, at least they are honest and have class. remember to look those words up too, as they are probably strange to you too.
First of all i was never bull ****ing yes I've said in posts about me carrying never did I state I had a permit though and I understand exactly were your coming from honestly reminds of something my grandpa would have told me I meant no disrespect to you and did not relize it was such a big deal in the I guess wiser generation to carry without a permit as respect to you and my fellow concealed Carry friends I will no long carry on my person until I officially have my concealed carry card hope I didn't piss you off to bad and no hard feelings it's good for us younger guys to learn from y'all
__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

gearhead396 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:56 AM   #29
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 27,398
Liked 20053 Times on 11406 Posts
Likes Given: 50589

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead396 View Post
First of all i was never bull ****ing yes I've said in posts about me carrying never did I state I had a permit though and I understand exactly were your coming from honestly reminds of something my grandpa would have told me I meant no disrespect to you and did not relize it was such a big deal in the I guess wiser generation to carry without a permit as respect to you and my fellow concealed Carry friends I will no long carry on my person until I officially have my concealed carry card hope I didn't piss you off to bad and no hard feelings it's good for us younger guys to learn from y'all
gee how could you piss me off? i'm not the one who was carrying illegally or acting irresponsibily, now was i? i'm not the one who was putting their ability to own firearms in danger was i? nope. that was you. the fact that i support and defend the 2nd admendment is something of a big deal to me, and when someone does what you did, it puts a bad light on gun owners and that does piss me off! IMO, you disrespected amny of the members on this forum with some of the posts you have made. when you lead others to believe something other than the truth even by ommision of the real facts, that is still lying. sad part is, they will probably grant you a CC permit, but in all honesty, IMO, you are hardly mature enough yet for one. now this old man is going to bed, because i have enough of this for tonight.
__________________
Coming From The Village Of The Damned.
Resist All Tyranny And Oppression.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:01 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Default

Honestly did not think it was such a big deal thanks fir the insight Have a good one and axxe I'm sorry you find me to immature to have a concealed carry permit but there is a generation gap so were Gonna have to agree to disagree have a good night I assure you I am responsible and only illegally carried when felt absolutely threatened still I under stand it's not an excuse and as I said in respect to you and others on the forum and law enforcement no more of this till I have received my cc permit

__________________

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"


Last edited by gearhead396; 08-16-2012 at 05:31 AM.
gearhead396 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday afternoon ... dog2000tj Range Report 10 01-31-2013 03:25 AM
Here we go again another shooting (Sunday) Wiebelhaus Politics, Religion and Controversy 59 08-13-2012 02:29 PM
Happy Sunday Morning....... winds-of-change The Club House 14 07-15-2012 12:23 PM
Fun with 7MM-08 last Sunday R-BOLT General Rifle Discussion 2 11-04-2009 12:54 AM



Newest Threads