Mousegun for CCW - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Mousegun for CCW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 11:06 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 56 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleysilo View Post
84 shots through my new NAA .380 at the range today. I'll post pics later. Shoots where you aim it and I think it was pretty darn easy to aim at 7 yrds. My hand hurts now several hours later and I'm not a wimp LOL. My only criticism is the weight of the gun, might look a keltec for carrying with shorts next summer. No malfunctions, very satisified!
E X E C E L L E N T !!!!

Yeah, 84 rounds through that itty bitty pistol will make your wrist a little sore... even with "range loads".

Old 11-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #32

I think i got the right picture in the right order, next time I'll write a little number on the target each time i take a pic!

Old 11-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

That is very good shooting for a Pocket Mouse Gun at 7 yards! But I can clearly see you patiently aimed each shot, (except for a fly-away or two).

Now try it again, but this time starting out with the pistol in your pocket. Pull your pistol out and unload the magazine as fast as you possibly can, then "score" your hits. In a hostile situation, you won't be able to take time to aim perfectly. So get used to un-loading your magazine in the "general direction" of the Bad Guy...

Old 11-01-2008, 07:06 PM   #34

the range I go to will only let you draw out of a side holster. I did do some "drawing" with the gun down at my side and then point shooting, the were deffimately different then above, but still on the target. The have a one shot per second rule as well. There is another range I haven't been to that might be different. I also wanted to see
How accurate I could be with this gun and I was very happy with the results. I'm considering having it dehorned ( no sights) and I wanted to see if I would miss them, Havent made up my mind yet.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleysilo View Post
the range I go to will only let you draw out of a side holster. I did do some "drawing" with the gun down at my side and then point shooting, the were deffimately different then above, but still on the target. The have a one shot per second rule as well. There is another range I haven't been to that might be different. I also wanted to see
How accurate I could be with this gun and I was very happy with the results. I'm considering having it dehorned ( no sights) and I wanted to see if I would miss them, Havent made up my mind yet.
Well, I'd look at going to that other range so you can spend some "quality time" with your pistol. I can't imagine a range having a one rouns per second limit! That's just BS.

None the less, you look like you have your pistol well under control. You won't miss the sights if you decide to remove them... remember this isn't a target pistol. Just your basic Pull it out and go BANG!

Old 11-11-2008, 04:33 AM   #36

Glocks are nice too, not that pricey either;

Glock 19 (9mm), baby version = Glock 26

Glock 23 (40 SW), baby version = Glock 27

the 19 and 23 are the same size, just diff caliber, and the same with the 26 and 27

NRA member

by the way: Guns don't kill people, drivers on cell phones kill people.

Kel-Tec Su-16, Glock 17

Old 11-12-2008, 02:11 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsx View Post
Glocks are nice too, not that pricey either;

Glock 19 (9mm), baby version = Glock 26

Glock 23 (40 SW), baby version = Glock 27

the 19 and 23 are the same size, just diff caliber, and the same with the 26 and 27
I couldn't keep my eyes off of those very two guns today. Pros cons of either caliber? Figured it would make a decent house/truck gun and could be concealed if needed , right? To big? Seemed longin the glass case.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:14 AM   #38

there's really nothing wrong with either caliber.

the 19 and 26 will hold a couple more rounds than the 23 and 27, but i guess it also kinda depends on what type of ammo u load up the mags with lol.

the 19, 26, 23, 27 are all good guns; u should see which ones feel good, and also shoot them to see which ones u like

NRA member

Kel-Tec Su-16, Glock 17

Old 11-12-2008, 06:15 AM   #39

sorry if that doesn't answer ur question

NRA member

Kel-Tec Su-16, Glock 17

Old 11-13-2008, 05:13 AM   #40

Default LCP dedicated forum

A lot of the questions in this thread are discussed frequently in the forum dedicated to the LCP: http://LCPforum.com.

Howard
If it is go be, it is up to me!
Politically Incorrect Self Defense