Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Montana CWP Renewal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Montana CWP Renewal

Was doing some research on the forms I needed for my four yr renewal and discovered a clause that stated "all renewals must be made 90 days before the expiration"
Well, I thought to myself, when did this start as I never remembered seeing it before and I only had 30 days left. To make a long story short, this may be a county requirement, or the lawmakers changed the laws last year. Either way the gal that renewed me only charged for the renewal and did not make me reapply for a new permit.

Last edited by skyryder; 02-18-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

In Michigan ccw permits have to be renewed 90 days prior because of the tremendous backlog of permit applications. It seems as if our POTUS is causing a weapons stir throughout the nation. It sure is good for the gun and ammo business.