McDonalds beating...would you respond? - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > McDonalds beating...would you respond?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 02:43 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

LOL, I can't wait to see who posts next.

Wait......Damn it!

Old 04-27-2011, 03:08 AM   #72

Liked 1327 Times on 786 Posts
Likes Given: 411

WTH happened! I thought we were having a nice respectable discussion on our opinions on what we would do in a difficult situation.

Goju nailed this thread with his last post. Lock it up IMO.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:11 AM   #73
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2472 Times on 1324 Posts
Likes Given: 879

pancake_bunny.jpg  

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 04-27-2011, 04:21 AM   #74

Default Late to the discussion

Here's my thought,
If you feel that someone is in a life threatening situation it is a question of conscience. When you wake up tomorrow and you could have saved a life but did nothing.

You might have to pur yourself in harms way to get it done, but you will sleep better.

Even if all you have is a cell phone use it. It will get the right people to the scene. Don't let macho B.S. land you in the cell next to the offender.

Lastly, you shouldn't say anything. If you are saying something you aren't in a life/death situation...just my opinion.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:48 AM   #75

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Ummm... would you like to insult Jews and Italians as well.
sorry can't ignore some things... I don't have a problem with black people just stupid people. As my gramps always said I'm not racist I hate everyone equally, to be honest I really don't get the reference to Italians.

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 04-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #76
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

thread closed
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Closed Thread