McDonalds beating...would you respond? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

McDonalds beating...would you respond?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 04:25 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 04-26-2011, 07:10 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hot2handle View Post
The thin line, you crossed it
Agree 100%. I'm for gun rights, however, it's comments and bigots like that, that make me second guess myself. I'm going to stop right there...

"Guns don't kill people, it's the projectile flying out of the loud end of the gun at 1300 fps that kills them."
-ME

Work- Sig Sauer P229- .40 cal
Off duty- Ruger LCP- .380 ACP
Kimber Tact. Pro II- .45 ACP

LEO & Sup. Exec. Security Spc.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #23

Liked 1417 Times on 838 Posts
Likes Given: 437

After about 15 seconds or so if no one else stepped in, I would have done what I could to stop it and prevent further injury to the girl on the ground. However I don't think I would have seen the cause of the fight if I were there, I would have only noticed after the fighting started and so I would hesitate stepping in without knowing wtf is going on. After the other woman stepped in and the girls started hitting her, now it's F'in on, I would beat the ever livin S*** out of them. I don't fight fair, I fight to win. Sucker punches are not beneath my standards, at least one of them would have never seen me coming.

/If any of you were carrying at the time and pulled a firearm to stop this, you would be jailed for longer than the girls who started the attack. This is Maryland, only the police can carry.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #24

I would've stepped in. This is a completely unfair attack, and the victim had no chance. I would hope that my intervening would cause others to come to the victims aid and stop the attack.

"Fear is a sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it."

From Long Island? Check out LItactical.com forum!!

Old 04-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #25

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Seriously?
Yes. Two girls against one girl, I would have stepped in. Two girls against it, I stick to my first answer.

Call me what you will, but that's my honest answer. I'm not involving myself to defend that. In this country you're free to be whatever sexual orientation you want, but I'm still free to shun you because of it.

This is my opinion only, and I'm not going to lie just to be PC.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 04-26-2011, 01:11 PM   #26

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
Yes. Two girls against one girl, I would have stepped in. Two girls against it, I stick to my first answer.

Call me what you will, but that's my honest answer. I'm not involving myself to defend that. In this country you're free to be whatever sexual orientation you want, but I'm still free to shun you because of it.

This is my opinion only, and I'm not going to lie just to be PC.
While I admire your steadfastness of opinion (no matter how discriminatory it may be ), I feel I must also congratulate you on being a bright and shining example of the media and internationally-perceived US gun owner.

The term 'McDonalds Beating' will no doubt be plugged into many a search engine over the next couple of weeks and FTF could well be among the first few pages. This thread is open to the public and your views will be used to stereotype me just because I happen to enjoy the same pastime as you.

As such, I politely ask that in the future you keep your bigotry to yourself.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #27

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I think the proper action would be to:

1: Call the police on the 911 line, tell the operator we are inside McDonalds (at location) and there are two females beating a kicking another female who is on the ground please send some cars. If you don't want to hang around let the operator know you are leaving for your safety.

2: If you decide to stay there, you can announce the police have been called and they are on the way so you better stop and get out of here.

3: If the beating continues and you decide to intervene, before you join in the fracas, remember to look around and judge whether there is support for your actions (people who will side with you or assist), or is there others who would side with the attackers and put you in real danger of assault yourself for getting involved.

Only you can determine what actions you will take, but remember that regardless of the outcome of what others are doing, your main goal is to go home to your family in one piece and unharmed.

Note: in regards to drawing a weapon during this incident, you'd have been wrong to do so.
"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #28

I wouldn't use a firearm. But I workout every day and wrestle so I would of kicked there a""es. But I would start yelling and probable get mad and started to fight them as much as they needed to stop!

Old 04-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #29

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

So I'm only allowed to answer whether or not I'd get involved, if my answer, is approved by you.

I'm not trying to start another war here, just answered with what I would honestly do, as best as I can without actually being there (although I do have to admit I would probably dial 911 after getting to the safety of my vehicle).

Everyone being so damn worried about being PC is half of what's destroying America.

I was going to say that I won't respond to this again unless you want to take it to the complaint section, but I'm not even going to respond there.

With that said, if a Mod thinks I'm being unreasonable by giving my answer, then feel free to nuke my post(s).
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Last edited by Jesse17; 04-26-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #30

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
I don't fight fair, I fight to win. Sucker punches are not beneath my standards, at least one of them would have never seen me coming.
Thats my motto right there

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.

Closed Thread