Magnepac
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Magnepac

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Magnepac

While looking around for youtube vids for smart carry holsters, I saw a video for an offshoot brand called tactipac. On there website they also sell an item called MAGNEPAC. It is a screwable/stickable handgun/firearm retention item that utilizes two strong magnets. This appears to be a very well made product. I can think of dozens of places and situations were this would be very handy and usefull. Enjoy.

TactiPac Deep Concealed Carry Holster

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #2
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7152 Times on 4304 Posts
Likes Given: 8684

I like the concept. Seems like a great idea. Has anyone here tried this?

Old 11-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #3

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I ran across a video on how to make your own on youtube last year. Go to Hobby Lobby for the supplies and if you can make it out of there alive you are all set. I didn't save the link for it, but it is straight forward, some stiff plastic, strong magnets, and he used shrink wrap from an auto store to hold it all together. Just screw it to the bottom of your desk, back of the headboard, etc.